Korean Random

Unified Editor (World Editor) for mod creators

Go to solution Solved by Mixaill,

Для совместной поддержки Wargaming и Lesta необходимо взять все префабы камер, как из старого, так и нового клиента (можно взять файлы тут https://gitlab.com/wot-public-mods/battle-hits/-/tree/master/resources/in/content/battlehits/prefabs?ref_type=heads ) и добавить их все на сцену. 

For combined support of Wargaming and Lesta it is necessary to take all camera prefabs, both from the old and new client (you can get the files here https://gitlab.com/wot-public-mods/battle-hits/-/tree/master/resources/in/content/battlehits/prefabs?ref_type=heads ) and add them all to the scene. 

• Upvote 4
Short link

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm completely new to UE and I just start learning it. I don't intend to use it for map creation, but to change environment parameters (sky, lightning and all related parameters).

What do I need to do to load existing map files in UE? All I'm stuck with at the moment is the default hangar_v3 map

Short link

13.09.2024 в 13:40, noone045 сказал:

Hello.

I'm completely new to UE and I just start learning it. I don't intend to use it for map creation, but to change environment parameters (sky, lightning and all related parameters).

What do I need to do to load existing map files in UE? All I'm stuck with at the moment is the default hangar_v3 map

Здарова)
Пишу по-русски, надеюсь переведёшь. Чтобы открыть сами карты - надо скопировать ресурсы из игры (которые хочешь подгрузить) в папку res в UE; распаковать карты через утилиту space.bin (к сожалению, уже не уверен в её работоспособности, т.к. сам давно не ничем подобным не занимался), открыть их в UE (предварительно переместив все необходимые ресурсы). Ну и там уже как пойдёт. Но это всё в общих чертах. Если что, обращайся - чем сможем, поможем.

• Upvote 2
Short link