Korean Random
GPCracker

Улучшенная система прицеливания / Advanced Aiming System

If you have a question about something, ask me and I'll tell you why it's legal, from Wargaming Officially also.

We don't have issues...we all see on the video. Cheater.

Short link
If you have a question about something, ask me and I'll tell you why it's legal, from Wargaming Officially also.

No. If you have questions about why you are a dirty cheater then I can give you the official information from the WG  :heh:  

Example 1 -  list of the official prohibited modifications  :gg:

U3YuVjH.png

Example 2 - list of the prohibited modifications in the WG-ModDev rules  :gg:

2944468.jpg

Short link

Again, tell me what I'm "cheating" with and I'll prove you wrong....

Or, you can go to my website http://www.leeuniverse.com click on MOD PACK..... then click on "Mod's Legal?" and learn what Wargaming has officially said themselves.

There are 3 sections.....  Learn something.  Thanks.

But, I'll make it clear.  I'm assuming you're calling the "Reload Timer" a "cheat"?

Here's Wargamings Rule on that issue.

1. If the Reload Timer indicates the BASE Reload of a tank, does not "data mine" the actual reload of the tank, i.e. with perks.

2. The Reload Timer must ONLY show for "visible tanks" within ones own Viewrange/Draw Range.

If these two factors are in place, then the mod IS LEGAL.  Why?  Because knowing a tanks base reload time is not hidden info, but info anyone can know, and a person can also see when tanks fire, are reloading etc. also not hidden information.

Read it and weep..... haaa haaa

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link

1. Check the next section....  It specifically addresses the Reload Timer and during 2015.

2. I'm on the NA Server.... It's rule are more complete and even reasonable.  Every server has their own rules.

The Reload timer is only "illegal" if it shows the reload outside of your view/spotted/draw range and/or their "actual" reload time, i.e. such as with skills, consumables etc.

If it shows base tanks reload, and is within your range, then it's perfectly legal.  That's the rule on NA.  RU Server has clearly not been that clear.

But, I suspect they would modify their rule if they understood the same facts about it.

This is what RU says....

8. Modification showing overcharging enemy tanks

This modification adds information about recharging the enemy tanks on the minimap in the combat chat or in the gun over the tank.
Advantages of the players who is this modification:
It allows you to assess whether the opponent is ready to fire or not ready.

This is actually a stupid rule....  Because a person can tell with their EYE's and with their EARS when a person has fired and thus likely reloading, and by looking at the tank they can know essentially how long that reload takes.  This is why Wargaming NA doesn't ban the mod, as long as it's not "literal" reload and is within viewrange.

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link

Anyway.....  So, because it "helps" with things, not giving anything "hidden", like other mods "help", it's considered a legal mod per NA Server.

The Legal version of the mod anyway.... not the old illegal one from many moons ago.

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link
This is actually a stupid rule....

This is cheater excuses, I caught you cheter hahahah  :heh:

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

This is cheater excuses, I caught you cheter hahahah  :heh:

So.... Wargaming NA Server are "cheaters" when they make a more perfect explaination of the Rule and thus Allow the mod under certain circumstances?

BTW, this includes Wargaming Asia also.... they have the same rule as NA.

Anyway, any comment about my actual post?

Do any of you use PMOD or similar, and also Server Reticle?

Do you even know what AAS originally did and what I'm talking about?

Short link

I fire "4" shots, and every one goes up and to the right missing tank.

GBR (Great Belorussian Random) wanted your shells to go the same way. It is a simple shell scatter. You can see it by gun dispersion circle and its position.

- The first instance you can see the Reticle dropping/bouncing as the T32 moves up the hill, this then causes my shot to shoot WAY HIGH.

Alhough, the missing GUI confused me a bit, but shot was made with locked target and distance. You would be better to use larger prediction distance. Shell flight right above the target's hull. I have no idea why gun marker dropped, maybe a tricky mod in your mods set overloaded my hook. I have not seen GM dropping in a test in training room. Although, I will ask about this on Russian, maybe an issue occurs.

Наблюдается ли временами "провал" (именно уход вниз) сведения (как на первом видео)? Если да, то как часто и в каких ситуациях.

- The second instance is with the Obj 268 moving forward a little in the video ... The moment the tank disappears you see the reticle drop, it then comes up, but still fires high. Your mod and balcalc fixed the dropping issue, and also keep the aiming position for a disappearing tank for a few seconds so you could still fire in the same spot. No matter if I fired after after the tank disapeared or when I did, without your mod or balcalcmod the round would fly high just like you saw it do in the video.

On 268 first time distance was locked, it could be seen by GM dropping after 268 disappears... But a second after distance was resetted... and shell passed highly above the target. In other words - shot was not made right (in distance correction XXX - i've forgoten the right word, sorry). I can not see my GUI to give more detailed comments.

On second config you have disabled an AutoMode for TargetLock. Mod will not capture target automatic, so automatic distance correction would not work. Sniper aiming mode. In second config GUI is also disabled, so I could not see what are you really doing.

First config should work OK. GUI in first config is not disabled, but I could not see it in video. It must be shown when you aim at enemy. WTF? Maybe mod was not loaded correctly. It is a very different issue. Check if you have got an message in hangar... And what is in it. Check your logs for mod startup info.

WARNING! If you play not on RU cluster, you should activate ignoreClientVersion anyway.

Also, I was wondering why you haven't moved your mod when you redid it recently to the new mod path location at scripts/client/gui/mod/ instead of the old as it currently is at scripts/client/mods/?

You can move it there, but keep a config sticky to a script (move them together).

What this mods do?

mod_RN_chams

mod_RN_reloadbars

mod_show_vehicle

mod_autoaim_indicator

Please, give a link to this mods official topics.

This video shows only that you is dirty wot-cheater

First of all, I guess he plays on EU or NA server (chat messages are on English), they have different prohibited mod list, if they have so, of course.

Furthermore, I suppose after "you" every children who study English would use "are", not "is" :))

Anyway, this talkings are offtopic, so I ask everyone to stop it. If you want to continue please use PM or a separate topic in specific forum section. This topic is about AAS only.

Short link

LOL....

Okay, so I've been testing more.... I've started adding your mod only, then playing a few games then adding more mods over and over, and everything's working so far.  Still have lot's more to add, but it does seem like it's some conflict and/or non-working mod causing the problem and not your mod as I further test..  Ah, it's so nice to see my baby AAS again... LOL

I'll keep messing and see it a good mod is causing any conflict, rather than something broken or a conflict setting etc.

- See RoughnecksMods in my link sig for the "RN_" mods.

- The other two mods are by Krzysztof_Chodak.... here: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/441147-0913-spotted-vehicle-direction-on-aim-circleminimap-gun-directions/

Thanks again.

Hey GPCracker.....  Could you tell me which option disables the click-through auto-aim option?

I thought I was only disabling that so I could use the auto-aim + snapping mod, but you said I disabled parts of the mod for the aiming stuff.

Isn't everything X-ray the click though object for auto-aim?

Update.... ah, nevermind, think I realized what I did, which x-ray's are what.

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link

Furthermore, I suppose after "you" every children who study English would use "are", not "is" :))

The dirty cheaters deserve only the "it" and "is". You grovel before cheaters. Shame on you, "are"-man  :gg:

Anyway, this talkings are offtopic, so I ask everyone to stop it. If you want to continue please use PM or a separate topic in specific forum section. This topic is about AAS only.

Our motto - No tolerance for cheaters  :heh:

Short link

Isn't everything X-ray the click though object for auto-aim?

commonAS->autoAim->useXRay

The dirty cheaters deserve only the "it" and "is". You grovel before cheaters. Shame on you, "are"-man

With all my respect to you, @StranikS_Scan, this expression can't be regarded differently, than an rough insult of several people.

Probably @Mr 13 didn't appear here long ago.

Edited by GPCracker
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

Hey all.....  So all is good again.  AAS appears to be fully working now.

I've made my full mod pack again, and it seems to have been just some other buggy mods or something.

Thanks again for AAS.... :)

And LAMP is full 100% no cheat....  :)  Though apparently RU has put one on, so a particular server may not like a particular mod.

I do warn people in my installer to double check with their server on a particular mod.

Short link

А могу я увеличить радиус автозахвата цели? Это autoAim->useBBox->scalar ?

Short link

А могу я увеличить радиус автозахвата цели?

Это блок захвата в автоприцел. Там, да, можно изменять scalar, изменять "виртуальные размеры танка", точнее невидимой коробки вокруг него.

Но если имеется ввиду захват цели для нужд мода, например, для той же корректировки дальномера - там пока нет алгоритмов неточного захвата (просто текущие алгоритмы слишком "тяжелые"). Кой-какие идеи есть, но пока практически нет свободного времени, хватает разве что на форум иногда зайти.

• Upvote 2

Short link

Ув. знатоки, может быть не совсем в тему, но все же прошу помочь. Установлен модпак от протанки, плюс дополнительно несколько полезных модов (в т.ч. и моды от ув. GPCracker). Периодически в разный момент игры выкидывает из клиента. Может это быть как-то связано с модами от ув. автора темы или откуда все-таки могут расти ноги у этой проблемы и куда копать.

P.S. Прикладываю файлы питон.лог после вылетов из игры.

python1.log

python2.log

Edited by OKA_RuLiT
  • Upvote 1

Short link

@OKA_RuLiT, говорят, что из-за

INFO: [StranikS_Scan] Loading mod: emblemsOff V1.2 P2.7 W0.9.13 16.12.2015 (http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/21432-)
могут быть вылеты => http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/21432-/?p=308972

Но там клиент успевает кинуть в лог последнюю ошибку, а у вас запись файла на ошибке обрывается.

Edited by ShadowHunterRUS
  • Upvote 2

Short link

@OKA_RuLiT, говорят, что из-за

INFO: [StranikS_Scan] Loading mod: emblemsOff V1.2 P2.7 W0.9.13 16.12.2015 (http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/21432-)
могут быть вылеты => http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/21432-/?p=308972

Но там клиент успевает кинуть в лог последнюю ошибку, а у вас запись файла на ошибке обрывается.

Спс, попробую покатать без него.

Short link