Korean Random

English XVM support

Since the update I have lost the damage text that appears over your tank when you get shot or take damage from a collision or fire. Is that something XVM changed or is that something WoT dropped for 8.6?

Short link

Going over my 8.5 folders it looks like the XVM I had running must not have been a default direct from you guys it has a custom damage panel, that appears to include an XML file that specifies a bunch of new damage text variables.

Have to find a compatible damage panel i guess that can replicate that functionality.

Short link

Yeah, thats how I figured it out, 8.6 shows a sub-100K damage panel file and no XML, 8.5 has a 2+MB damage panel with an XML, must have downloaded a collection rather than a vanilla XVM when I upgraded to 8.5.

Short link

Can anyone answer why XVM seems to pick and choose when it wants to work? This morning, everything was working fine. Stats and how everything looked in game. I tried playing a hour ago, and stats were not working. I asked a buddy of mine if the stats was working for him, and he said yes, then a games later, I guess they stopped working for him also. Would it be something in the XVM.xc.

The XVM.xc is taken from our old XVM.xvmconf, just changed the file type and name. AttachedXVM.rar is what we have.

If there is any other info you need besides the file I attached, let me know.

-UPDATE-

Nevermind, I got it fixed. I just used the online editor from here and modified it a little and it works fine.

But I have one other question. I noticed that in a training room, the minimap stuff don't work. Is that because of the new update or is that just WoT being a pain?

Edited by DaHax
Short link

I can't see my own stats anymore for some reason. Since i got 8.6 everything is working but yesterday it stopped, just my stats, I can see others. Any idea? I'm on EU.

Edited by Duriez
Short link

@Duriez - I have the same problem. At first everything worked fine, but after 1 or 2 games I could no longer see my own stats in-game. And normally the stats for 2 - 4 other players dont load either. We look "red" as if we have never played a single game.

I know, that others have the same problem on the EU-server. No one has found a solution yet?!

Short link

i already use kiss xvm, i want to edit in http://www.modxvm.com/en/xvm-xvm-xvmconf-configuration-editor/ since kiss just show HP left, where can i edit to HP left/total.

second ask, when i klik alt HP just show percentage not number where to edit in http://www.modxvm.com/en/xvm-xvm-xvmconf-configuration-editor/ become HP show number not percentage. thank you.

Edited by lethologica
Short link

Ever since I updated to XVM 4.0.0 I keep getting a message that pops up saying "Error loading config file 'xvm.xc' : file is missing: XVM.xvmconf => @GET_VERSION".  But in the file that I downloaded from "www.modxvm.com" does not have a file that looks like this.  Any help on where I can find this would be great!

Also, I am colorblind and need help changing the enemy Icons on the Minimap, I was able to change icons over the enemy's tanks while in battle but not the Minimap Icons. 

Thanks to anyone who can help!!

Short link

One other question to go along with the one I asked above, with the latest XVM, I have noticed not the minimap icons have changed a bit. Is there a way to have it the old style, so a square = Arty, TD is the triangle, Light = dimond, Med is the two bar, and heavy is 3 bar?

It looks right with the icons over the tanks, but not the minimap.

Also, does XVM have a setting for showing for arty the max range for the arty. Lick to add in another circle that would be set to the max arty range?

Edited by DaHax
Short link

Ever since I updated to XVM 4.0.0 I keep getting a message that pops up saying "Error loading config file 'xvm.xc' : file is missing: XVM.xvmconf => @GET_VERSION".  But in the file that I downloaded from "www.modxvm.com" does not have a file that looks like this.  Any help on where I can find this would be great!

Also, I am colorblind and need help changing the enemy Icons on the Minimap, I was able to change icons over the enemy's tanks while in battle but not the Minimap Icons. 

its looking for a cfg to load, more than likely the xvm.xcsample is there correct?  res_mods/xvm  if so open xvm.xcsample in notepad and and go up to file and choose save as and save as xvm.xc

it should look like this when opened, it will load the xvm found in res_mods/xvm/configs/@default  all the settings are in the default folder for you to alter if you like.

/**

* The boot configs file. To use - rename to xvm.xc.

* Reference format: ${"path to config file":"."}

* // - comment out the line (will not be used)

* ---------------------------------------------------------------

*/

//${"configs/xvm.xc":"."}

${"configs/@Default/@xvm.xc":"."}

Short link

its looking for a cfg to load, more than likely the xvm.xcsample is there correct? res_mods/xvm if so open xvm.xcsample in notepad and and go up to file and choose save as and save as xvm.xc it should look like this when opened, it will load the xvm found in res_mods/xvm/configs/@default all the settings are in the default folder for you to alter if you like. /** * The boot configs file. To use - rename to xvm.xc.

I tried changing the name of the file 2 "xvm.xc" but it didn't do anything and the error message is still showing up.

I will post a link to a picture of what it is doing on my computer and how i have the file set up.

http://dice-tanks.enjin.com/profile/5797682/pics/detail/album_id/301884#pid=1860691

Hope that helps!

Short link

Did you put it on the res_mods/xvm folder?

Short link

in a training room, the minimap stuff don't work

Fixed.

how do you get colorblind mode to work with new layout
I am colorblind and need help

Now colorblind mode is implemented using system colors by reason of the possibility of paint markers (vehicle class) and bases.

I can't see my own stats anymore for some reason
I have the same problem

Technical work, presumably, will be held until Sunday

minimap icons have changed

Your mods. Not XVM.

add in another circle that would be set to the max arty range?

MinimapCircles.xc

Short link

Hi Guys,..

Can somebody please tell me difference between those settings:

20130628-sejo-49kb.jpg

ALSO.

Since yesterday i cannot see player statistics at all:

20130628-7tsu-24kb.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Edited by GOOROO
Short link