Korean Random

English XVM support

How can I remove tank name from minimap? I tried to edit it with configuration editor, and after that the saved file edited with notepad. Tried to put all vehicle name to false, but still nothing... Or, is there any kind of mod edit, just to see on minimap last spotted location of enemies, but just with tank icons, not names? That's for me most important :D Thank you in advance for replying.

Edited by flavyx
Short link

French tier X arty (probably the rest with name changes also) among others also has no stats, so how long will this database work last?

Should of taken server down at least since it shows eff/wn wrong.

It's simple work with merging, cmon ppl don't be so lazy; but if you are let me fix it in a day time max. -.-

Short link

Here's another question: how can I delete something from that addon, and be still functional, just to have on map alive extended icons, without vehicle names (last seen position icon), and nothing else from it? I have tried multiple deletions and it's not functional. Also names for vehicles keep appearing. Thank you again and have a nice day, and sorry for my noob questions.

Short link

When using XVM with statistics on there is a line of text placed on the Service Record panel in a the top right panel of the Overal Results or Tank Specific Results page. The line reads something like this:

WN6: 42 (996) EFF: 51 (1132) TWR: 49.78% updated 2013-xx-xx

The first five of the values are color-coded.

None of these so called player efficiency ratings are of any value to me. There are other XVM statistics that would be valuable and I would like to change the contents of this line.

Is it possible to change this line of text by a tweak in one of the .xc files? If so can someone kindly point me to which .xc file  or other way to edit ? I cannot find anything in the default .xc files that looks like the right place.

Short link

French tier X arty (probably the rest with name changes also) among others also has no stats

No correct data (only battles and wins count) from WG API = no stats in XVM. Will be no updates, nor new tanks.

Some1 can help with userinfo staff dont shows up WN6 stuff?

And?

Is it possible to change this line of text by a tweak in one of the .xc files?

No. Learn to use this info.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Short link

Here's another question: how can I delete something from that addon, and be still functional, just to have on map alive extended icons, without vehicle names (last seen position icon), and nothing else from it? I have tried multiple deletions and it's not functional. Also names for vehicles keep appearing. Thank you again and have a nice day, and sorry for my noob questions.

No one knows? Thank you anyway for the answers.

Short link

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong here, so I’m not sure what to do to fix it.I've re-installed Dokan and XVM both When I launch XVM proxy for WOT, I get the following message:

Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: Forbidden.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse
at wot.Server.loadUrl
at wot.Server.GetProxyAddresses

Where do I go from here?

Thanks,

RG_Buddah

Short link

Hello

today i installed Dokan because i got the "No mount point" error.

After uninstalling and installing i started the .exe and in the window appeard "Starting process worldoftanks.exe"

after that my pc got a bluescreen and restartet. Do you know what happened there? I tested it twice and everytime i got a bluescreen. 

Would be cool if we repeair that because i love the mod. :(

Atom

Short link