Korean Random

English XVM support

1. Is it possible to have some my own statistics of a day? E.g.after few games it shows me some stats about how many kills I did, or... XP gained.. or something like this.

2. To add clock in the garage.

Also "another mod" :)) http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/417855-087-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4-%D1%86%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D1%85-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B9-mcm-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BE-24-07-2013-%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE/

But the latest xvm version have "widgets" to show clock in hangar

Short link

Nice.. thanks

How its called in English please? I can't find it through google and I don't have access to download it from RU WOT server :(

I'm registered on EU server.

And from your 1st post for me, I found it here:

http://wotportal.cz/damage-panel-green-0-8-7/

:)

Short link

How its called in English please? I can't find it through google and I don't have access to download it from RU WOT server :(

Try to find "colored message for wot"

Edited by leecher88

Short link

Hello. Users of my mod are reporting about ghosting in the minimap. Not sure what they mean, I only noticed sometimes icons of lost tanks are duplicating and suddenly disappearing after that. Maybe this is it. Can you tell why is this happening?

Link to config: http://www.imbateam.pl/aslains/Aslains_XVM_Mod_v.2.8.13_EN_87.zip

Edited by Aslain

Short link

Hello. Users of my mod are reporting about ghosting in the minimap. Not sure what they mean, I only noticed sometimes icons of lost tanks are duplicating and suddenly disappearing after that. Maybe this is it. Can you tell why is this happening?

Link to config: http://www.imbateam.pl/aslains/Aslains_XVM_Mod_v.2.8.13_EN_87.zip

I reported this on the previous page, Aslain, with an attached screenshot. No replies so far. :-(

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/1383-english-xvm-support/page-47?do=findComment&comment=88795

The indicated "ghosts" aren't real spotted tanks or wreck locations. They are completely bogus. The only real spotted tanks have text next to them.

Edited by Lim-Dul

Short link

leecher88, I did setup that widgets to true, but no clock inside hangar. There is any special argument to turn on? Or it should only work with XVM-STAT? Cause I'm using XVMFS, so maybe that feature doesn't implamented yet (arzakon told me that he hasn't any free time to add new features :( ).

Short link

Hi,

I have a new account but I can't see my XVM stats. I have over 2000 games and my account is over 1 month old. I also believe no one else can see my stats. Any ideas whats wrong? However, I can see efficiency for single tanks in the garage.

Estelle

Short link

@Atom265, looks like you're using Comodo. If so, follow these instructions.

Hi,

I have a new account but I can't see my XVM stats. I have over 2000 games and my account is over 1 month old. I also believe no one else can see my stats. Any ideas whats wrong? However, I can see efficiency for single tanks in the garage.

Estelle

Now there are some problems with updating statistics. We do not know the approximate time of their decision, as they require the actions of third parties. Anyway, work required to fix the problem is already underway.

Short link

my XVM haven't updated for 10 days now... whats wrong

The post #950 by Mr 13

• Upvote 1

Short link

@Atom265, looks like you're using Comodo. If so, follow these instructions.

Now there are some problems with updating statistics. We do not know the approximate time of their decision, as they require the actions of third parties. Anyway, work required to fix the problem is already underway.

Ok thanks for the information. But as my account has not been updated ever, can this be the reason still?

Short link

Hi,
I have spent a little while wresting with text alignment for the playerspanel.xc.
The problem is that tank names are not all the same length i.e. "L Type T-34" is longer than "L Pz. III"
So code like <font color='{{c:t-rating}}'>{{t-rating:3}}</font><font color='{{c:t-rating}}'> {{vehicle}}</font> ends up with stats and names not lined up vertically.
I see stuff like;
"   xx   xxxxx   "
" xx   xxx "
" xx   x    "
instead of;
"   xx   xxxxx   "
"   xx   xxx   "
"   xx   x "
can anyone help me out please ?
I have tried a number of different html alignment methods but have had limited success.
The best results so far relate to <p align='left'><\p> but ... I believe <p> is adding something like a line break after </p> which means i see stuff like;
xx   xxxxx
xx   x
I seems as though I am missing half of the details.

I have limited success with <textformat tabstops='[]'></textformat> but the varying lenth of the tank names still staggers the nicely tabbed details.

With <p></p> the text starts at the top of the list of tank names and instead of the next tank details appearing on the line below, it appears on the line after that.
i.e. instead of;
"   xx   xxxxx   "
"   xx   xxx   "
"   xx   x "
i get;
"   xx   xxxxx   "
"    "
"   xx   xxx   "
"    "
"   xx   x "

Short link

I just hope that xvm starts working soon, after the change in servers ...

For me it works about on time out of ten..

I get timeouts and no responses from the server..

/Siddus

Short link

once again ive got @GET_ASYNC 18 x

i had this for a while and it dissapeard. now its back. does it something has to do with XVM itself? do i have a problem or is every one effected by this?

Short link

I also get @GET_ASYNC messages all the time. Is this the reason why no one can see my XVM stats?

Actually I just found this message in XVM.log:

"player EstelleHertz[TTS] not in Database"

When can I expect to be in the Database?

Short link