Korean Random

English XVM support

I have a problem with XVM too :( Problem is that my stats aren't updating. In "service record" tab it says they were updated on Aug 7th, but in fact it has been showing me the same stats for past 3 weeks. Last update was at 1450 battles, now I have 2100 and my stats are much better. I'm using Aslain's config (0.8.7) + newest xvm-stat 0.1.6.1. I tried reinstalling dokan.

//It looks like outdated data is shown to everyone, not only me :( Why aren't my stats updating? Server bug?

Edited by skymad

Short link

nope, i noticed the same thing, but now, me and the guys in my clan are now seeing not stats what so ever. Just started happening today.

Short link

I`ve got error 502 bad gateway, asked other people about it and it seems they don`t have that error.

cant see any stats anymore.

yesterday i could but when i started to play today no stats what so ever.

is it a problem on the server side of xvm or is it a network problem on my side?

Short link

error 502 bad gateway
is because XVM is moving to other server

Short link

I need some help my xvm config with i was playing for some time now decided that it doesn't want to show wn6, win rate and chance to win 

/**
* Config was created in XVM Editor v0.59
* at Mon Aug 12 11:44:56 GMT+0300 2013
*/
{
  "configVersion": "4.0.0",
  "editorVersion": "0.59",
  "hangar": { "widgetsEnabled": true },
  "battle": { "useStandardMarkers": true },
  "battleLoading": { "clockFormat": "H:N:S:M", "showChances": true },
  "statisticForm": { "showChances": true },
  "playersPanel": { "enemySpottedMarker": { "enabled": true } },
  "hitLog": { "lines": 6 }
}

Short link

Hi, 

I can't post in the development forum since I just registered a moment ago, so I thought I would post here in the hopes someone would be able to answer my question. 

Is there any interface to query the database directly, flat file gobbling or donations for a data dump? I run a large cloudera hadoop/yarn cluster at my house and I am looking for large datasets to test some ipython modules we have written. I also would like to be able to calculate my stats, friends stats and my sons stats in real-time without waiting a week. We have written modules for map reducing a large number of stock indexes (15 min delays) and I am working on blending wg api stats, along with replay mining and was wondering if the xvm database (or reporting database) was accessible for use. I am already dumping all of my stats to amazon s3/sqs, then map reducing the files and dropping them in hadoop. I use a blend of hive, cassandra and mysql that backends an apache cluster that lives in a room by my garage and assorted Amazon EC2 instances in multiple availability zones. I enjoy most of the existing wot stat sites and thought it would be a relatively good test for our star cluster, ipython and map reduction routines. We can handle several million transactions per minute, but the data we use is boring and providing several hundred statistics provided in quasi-realtime isn't a real test using crap data. 

We have serialization routines that can parse flat files as well, so if any mechanism is available please let me know. We'd comply with any nda, gpl *, etc requirements since we want to test our framework with something fun and provide something to the community once we're complete.

Anyhow, it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

Thanks!

Ufo

edit: If there is a mechanism in place to do so,  we would honor it. We'd likely serialize the data, so as long as its less than 500tb serialized/map-reduced we'd be good to go. 

Edited by UfoRia

Short link

Hi,

I can make dump from our mongo database for you (json file). But our DB is only 60Gb. Is it enough for your purposes? :)

Short link

Just an update mine has not updated since August 6, 2013. My experience is that it update on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays!

US server.

o7

Short link

Just an update mine has not updated since August 6, 2013. My experience is that it update on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays!

US server.

o7

Hello,

After days of waiting still no update on my stats in XVM

There will be someone who can give me some explanation

thanks

Guys, try to read the forum and topic:

1. http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/1383-english-xvm-support/?p=88896

2. http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/6028-вестник-администрации-ситуация-с-сервером-обн/

Edited by leecher88

Short link

Hi,

thanks a lot for your nice work ;)

And my few questions:

1. Is it possible to have some my own statistics of a day? E.g.after few games it shows me some stats about how many kills I did, or... XP gained.. or something like this.

2. To add clock in the garage.

3. I think that should be possible to add hits received history (like hit log) to my tank.

And statistics should be ready? In this thread is that should be work, but yesterday I had older statistics.. maybe I should wait more time. Updating is on TUE, FRI and SUN right?

Thanks a lot for answers ;)

Have a nice day.

Tom from CZ

Edited by reptiLian

Short link

Short link