Korean Random

English XVM support

My questions still remains..

1: How do i get the hitpoints-left removed on ALT-preassure ??? (only solution I found was totally shut down hit-log)
2: Where do I put the en.xc file that xvm-stat keeps calling for ?? (tried to put in all possible places but still no luck)

3: how do I get the "highvulnerability" markers to appear in game ???? (can't seem to get them visible at all ingame)

/Siddus

Short link

Can XVM be set up (in-game) to show the players current 60 days stats

Nope

How do i get the hitpoints-left crap removed on ALT-preassure ?

See format in hitlog.xc

Where do I put the en.xc file that xvm-stat keeps calling for ?

See structure in archive with mod

Is there any way to dynamically set the rating text depending on other text?

Nope

how do I get the "highvulnerability" markers to appear in game ?

See readme

Can someone solve this problem?

Here?

Short link

1: How do i get the hitpoints-left removed on ALT-preassure ??? (only solution I found was totally shut down hit-log)

2: Where do I put the en.xc file that xvm-stat keeps calling for ?? (tried to put in all possible places but still no luck)

1. In configurator: hitlog->Group hit by player name and show enemy HP left on Alt key

In file: hitLog.xc -> "hpLeft": { "enabled": false, (...) }

2. %World_of_Tanks%\res_mods\xvm\l10n

Short link

Hi,

My stats are not appearing in XVM - I am seeing them for everybody else - but nothing is showing for me (TheMadCapper).

They used to show OK but then I stopped playing for a while (about 5 months maybe) and my stats have appeared empty in XVM ever since I started again.

I am using 4.1.1 and have been playing for over a week now with no stats appearing for my account for the whole time.

Anybody got any ideas why my account appears to have dropped out of the XVM database.

Short link

Hello, I have installed the XVM 4.1.1 and Dokan and XVM-Stats 1.6.1 and can't start the game useing the XVM-Stat.exe shortcut, it just gives this:

XVM Stat v1.6.1.21135 for XVM 4.0.0+
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: The configuration section 'co
nnectionStrings' has an unexpected declaration.
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.get_ConnectionStrings()
   at System.Configuration.PrivilegedConfigurationManager.get_ConnectionStrings(
)
   at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsC
ontext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvid
er provider)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyNa
me)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String prope
rtyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)

at wot.Properties.Settings.get_MountPoint()
   at wot.Program.Main(String[] args)

Press any key to exit.

can someone tell me what is wrong and how to fix it please?

Thanks, Randy

Short link

This is what I have in my xvm.xc (regarding hits left issue):

"hitLog": {
    "visible": true,
    "x": 340,
    "blowupMarker": "<font face='Wingdings'>M</font>",
    "deadMarker": "<font face='Wingdings'>N</font>",
    "defaultHeader": "<font color='#FFFFFF'>Hits:</font> <font size='13'>#0</font>",
    "direction": "down",
    "formatHeader": "<font color='#FFFFFF'>Hits:</font> <font size='13'>#{{n}}</font> <b>{{dmg-total}}</b>  <font color='#FFFFFF'>Last:</font> <font color='{{c:dmg-kind}}'><b>{{dmg}}</b> {{dead}}</font>",
    //"formatHistory": "<textformat leading='-4' tabstops='[20,50,90,150]'><font size='12'>×{{n-player}}:</font><tab>{{dmg-player}}<tab>| <font color='{{c:dmg-kind}}'>{{dmg}}</font><tab>| <font color='{{c:dmg-kind}}'>{{dmg-kind}}</font><tab>| <font color='{{c:vtype}}'>{{vehicle}} {{dead}}</font></textformat>",
    "groupHitsByPlayer": true,
    "h": 1000,
    "hpLeft": false,
    "insertOrder": "end",
    "lines": 0,
    "shadow": { "color": "0x000000", "alpha": 100, "angle": 45, "distance": 0, "size": 5, "strength": 150 },
    "w": 500,
    "y": 5

Notice that I have commented formatHistory out even but that doesn't change anything, it still shows...

Whats wrong ???

/Siddus

Short link

Whats wrong ???

You have outdated config.

See: https://code.google.com/p/wot-xvm/source/browse/trunk/release/configs/%40Default/hitLog.xc line 22

"hpLeft": {
        // false - Disable.
        // false - отключить.
        "enabled": false,
},

PS: #983 Tutkarz09 answered this for you already.

Hi,

My stats are not appearing in XVM - I am seeing them for everybody else - but nothing is showing for me (TheMadCapper).

They used to show OK but then I stopped playing for a while (about 5 months maybe) and my stats have appeared empty in XVM ever since I started again.

I am using 4.1.1 and have been playing for over a week now with no stats appearing for my account for the whole time.

Anybody got any ideas why my account appears to have dropped out of the XVM database.

You can only wait until next DB update will pick you.

Edited by Assassik
Short link

Strange, I did that config, when I downloaded the latest xvm, in the configuration editor..

But I will fix that now in my xvm.xc file ...

thx for the help :)

/Siddus

PS!

I found the answer for turretmarkers in the markersAliveNormal.xc file on google svn, it seems to be a format thing i did wrong :)

PPS!!!

I have totally rebuilt my config now and am wondering if there is a way to test the configuration for errors ??
I get some strange errors when I start up the game now, but it's impossible to see what they are ??
/Siddus

Hmmm :)

I found out wat was causing my errors :)

One forgotten commasign in the wrong place ..

//Siddus

Edited by Siddus
Short link

, ask author of the modification.

I am using Korean's modes, I just tried that mode with replay and realized that has problems with XVM minimap and player's panel and I deleted that mode, if there is a safety problem like CBARoughneck said I will not ask any further questions.

no they are not its python code and they wont do python for safety reasons

Thank you

Edited by Serbia
Short link

Mr A, how can I calculate position of Hit Log? You can see current position in my post #989, but when I press Alt Hit Log is messed up with player's panel. I want to move it a little bit to the center and I will change X value from -250 to -200. 

Current position is X=-250 Y=20

Future position will be X=-200 Y=20

and I hope this will work with 1240x1024, problem is that I need formula for higher resolutions.

Спасибо

Short link

I have got it all working except for the {{turret}} markers,

They don't show up att all next to the the tank name!!

Any suggestions on how to fix that ??

//Siddus

PS!

This I find strange (from xvm.xc):

// {{turret}} marker display strings.

"turretMarkers": ${"turretMarkers.xc":"turretMarkers"} ..

Where does the conversion to {{turret}} happen,

so that the rest of the files know what the {{turret}} shortcut means ???

//Siddus

Edited by Siddus
Short link

Hello, I have installed the XVM 4.1.1 and Dokan and XVM-Stats 1.6.1 and can't start the game useing the XVM-Stat.exe shortcut, it just gives this:

XVM Stat v1.6.1.21135 for XVM 4.0.0+

System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: The configuration section 'co

nnectionStrings' has an unexpected declaration.

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.get_ConnectionStrings()

at System.Configuration.PrivilegedConfigurationManager.get_ConnectionStrings(

)

at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsC

ontext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)

at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvid

er provider)

at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyNa

me)

at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)

at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String prope

rtyName)

at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)

at wot.Properties.Settings.get_MountPoint()

at wot.Program.Main(String[] args)

Press any key to exit.

can someone tell me what is wrong and how to fix it please?

Thanks, Randy

Can someone help please I have looked everywhere I can find for an answer but I'm not a programmer and I don't see anything about connection string in that config file?

Short link

They don't show up att all next to the the tank name!!
are you sure of what you are checking? It's shown for stock turret and is dependent on possibility of putting top gun into stock turret. So did you try training with stock-turret opponent?
Short link

@Siddus, this marker should be defined as a text field or a part of some other text field.

E.g. defauls markersAliveNormal.xc corresponding section

'code'

"textFields": [
      // Text field with the name of the tank.
      // Текстовое поле с названием танка.
      {
        "name": "Tank name",
        "visible": true,
        "x": 0,
        "y": -36,
        "alpha": 100,
        "color": null,
        "font": {
          "name": "$FieldFont",
          "size": 13,
          "align": "center",
          "bold": false,
          "italic": false
        },
        "shadow": {
          "alpha": 100,
          "color": "0x000000",
          "angle": 45,
          "distance": 0,
          "size": 6,
          "strength": 200
        },
        "format": "{{vehicle}}{{turret}}"
      }, 

The last line adds this turret marker to vehicle name. Check if you have correct configuration file.
Short link

yup, looks excactly like that, but no turretmarkers shows up!!

It's almost like it doesn't know what the{{turret}} shortcut is  :gg:

It should appear right beside the tank name but all I see is the tank name and nothing else ???

brgds

Siddus

Short link