Korean Random

English XVM support

hi there. my xvm stats are totally messed up, and randomly, my tiger has in one battle 56% winrate, in an other it has 53 sometimes 49 (in reality 57%) also my bdr and s-51 has wrong stats in xvm... totally unreliable. dokan reinstalled xvm reinstalled, the config is the eu sample, just changed the "{{rating}}" to {{t-rating}} on large player panel, but it never accurate. testing 3rd days :/ any solution?

Short link

We have tho servers now, they are selected randomly every battle.

Your current stats is:

Server1: {"id":504417333,"date":"2012-11-10T16:20:46.055Z","status":"cache","name":"vargata","battles":5577,"wins":2754,"eff":940}

Server2: {"id":504417333,"date":"2012-11-07T12:58:05.146Z","status":"cache","name":"vargata","battles":5229,"wins":2564,"eff":940}

Short link

We have tho servers now, they are selected randomly every battle.

Your current stats is:

Server1: {"id":504417333,"date":"2012-11-10T16:20:46.055Z","status":"cache","name":"vargata","battles":5577,"wins":2754,"eff":940}

Server2: {"id":504417333,"date":"2012-11-07T12:58:05.146Z","status":"cache","name":"vargata","battles":5229,"wins":2564,"eff":940}

as wrote i dont have problem with eff rating, my problem is with tanks winrates. my tiger has 57% bdr 56% s-51 47% t-34 43%. on battle screen the t-rating value is mostly 49% (like my global winrate) instead the specific rates, and as wrote above it can change from battle to battle (i mean in a battle it shows 56% in the next battle the same tank shows 53%, then stick to that for a couple of battles then is shows 49% and so on)

edit: for this time my bdr was 49 always, now it is 56, but my tiger was 56 last time, now its 53 :) for my t-34 xvm say 48%. it was never that much

Edited by vargata
Short link

Show some screenshots

sure, here they are my last 2 battles with tiger p and t-34:

tiger p and bdr real stats: http://www.facebook....429844487071222

t-34 real stats: http://www.facebook....429847623737575

tiger battle load: http://www.facebook....429844510404553

t-34 battle load: http://www.facebook....429846537071017

i dont have yesterday shots so i cant show how they change but t-34 was 49% yesterday in xvm now its 48 in reality yesterday it was 43 now 45 (won some battles :)

and as u can see even battlecount is different on the loading screens. on the tiger screen its 5k on the t-34 screen its 6k ^^

tried with 3.1.2 test, same values :/

i have found this in xvm log:

wotProcess: Error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed

at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetModuleInfos(Int32 processId, Boolean firstModuleOnly)

at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetFirstModuleInfo(Int32 processId)

at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_MainModule()

at wot.Program.ProcessMainThread(String[] args)

if it helps

Edited by vargata
Short link

But we want that everybody can see it.

Cool story, bro. You really think everybody want to see icon of just-another-noobs-clan? It does not matter what you want. It is important what others want.

Edited by TwoPizza
  • Downvote 1
Short link

Why is our Icon not in database? We copy the icon to our folder. But we want that everybody can see it. I am sorry for my english....

Everyone who downloads the clan icon pack for your server will be able to see the clan icons. only a few are in the actual xvm download cause there are THOUSANDS and would add MB's to the download of the program. If you want it to show, download the clan icons pack for your server. Other than that, make your clan good, like in top 100 on your server and maybe your clan would be included in the XVM download. Other than that, just cry yourself to sleep, no one cares.

Edited by EngIand
  • Downvote 1
Short link

Other than that, make your clan good, like in top 100 on your server and maybe your clan would be included in the XVM download.

thank you. Thats what i want to hear. So i make a webplace where people can upload there icons and other can download the actuel version of iconfolder. I thoght there is always like this in the web.

Short link

thank you. Thats what i want to hear. So i make a webplace where people can upload there icons and other can download the actuel version of iconfolder. I thoght there is always like this in the web.

The clan icons for your server, ALL of them for your server can be downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/wot-xvm/downloads/list

Short link

This is the error I get when I start proxy:

System format exception: invalid length for base 64 char array.

Another question.

When you say extract all...-> select game folder -> extract. Which folder do you mean? C:/Game ?

Thank you for this Mod. +++1 for you!

David

Short link

Sorry. That was not for you individually.

Cant help with online editor. I know nothing about old config merging. I do it manually. Not an easy task for sure.

This is the error I get when I start proxy:

System format exception: invalid length for base 64 char array.

Are you starting wot-proxy.exe or wot-stat.exe? Its the same thing just renamed, but wot-proxy is the old one.

In case you posess wot-proxy.exe, delete it and start xvm by wot-stat.exe.

Short link