Korean Random

[Строгая модерация] Ночные сборки XVM / Nightly Builds

I'll leave this honor for someone else and quote myself instead:

You've lost patience waiting for wot communicator 2.0, lol...

That's great. Can i suggest some script for clan purposes, with auto adding and removing clan members to friends list, so you can open private chat without messing each time?

Also, as this info is stored client-side i'd suggest making separate file/folder directly in res_mods because there are currently enough modders screwing up already and putting their own tokens in their modpacks, lol... I can easily imagine them distributing their personal comments.

Short link

I'll leave this honor for someone else and quote myself instead:

I don't understang how your suggestion is related to the comments feature.

Also, as this info is stored client-side

No, it's stored on our server. And you need to activate XVM services in the personal cabinet to enable it.

Short link

Oh, i thought that you are reworking whole communicator and friends lists. If it takes sth. else to implement my suggestion, then apologies for wrong assumption.

If comments are not client-side, then where? XVM-stat-server-side? Because somehow i doubt that WG provided api for that and remained silent that long?

Edited by nixxxie

Short link

If comments are not client-side, then where? XVM-stat-server-side? Because somehow i doubt that WG provided api for that and remained silent that long?

it's stored on our server

Short link

OK, good to know - one less thing to worry about :) .

PS: somehow i missed the 2nd part of your post. I hope that you won't erase comments if stats subscription expires ;) .

Edited by nixxxie

Short link

Oh, i thought that you are reworking whole communicator and friends lists. If it takes sth. else to implement my suggestion, then apologies for wrong assumption.

Currently the only two things planned - comments and groups. May be later we'll make other suggestions, but currently we have many things that is not complete, I want to finish their first.

Edited by sirmax

Short link

Исправил

теперь всё норм

post-17638-0-08622800-1412634884_thumb.png

единственное 

post-17638-0-74916200-1412634987_thumb.png

в этом окне какую нибудь кнопочку с готовыми конструкциями бы (непредставляю реализуемо ли вообще)

Short link

теперь всё норм

attachicon.gif7fd1b5a529.png

единственное 

attachicon.gifb5c76b9b7e.png

в этом окне какую нибудь кнопочку с готовыми конструкциями бы (непредставляю реализуемо ли вообще)

Надо тему создать и туда с предложениями. Пока еще много чего доделать надо и без новых идей. :)

Надо тему создать и туда с предложениями. Пока еще много чего доделать надо и без новых идей. :)

Кстати, копипаст работает, можно пока что завести себе текстовый файлик с готовыми конструкциями и оттуда копировать.

Short link
Кто-нибудь займется?

Создал тему, можно перенести в компоненты XVM

Edited by demon2597
  • Upvote 1

Short link

не хотел писать..но сил уже нет...конфиги не менялись..но стата сошла с ума..и не представляю где править до нормального вида?при загрузке показывает кпд 2значное...в бою % с числами после запятой..помогоите плиз где хоть копать

a324fd442fdc.jpg9c60af8ad494.jpg

Edited by den11111
  • Downvote 4

Short link

не хотел писать..

но сил уже нет...конфиги не менялись..но стата сошла с ума..и не представляю где править до нормального вида?при загрузке показывает кпд 2значное...в бою % с числами после запятой..помогоите плиз где хоть копать

a324fd442fdc.jpg9c60af8ad494.jpg

На форуме уже куча тем с этим вопросом.

Используйте скрипт: http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/14583-%D1%81%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BF%D1%82-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8B-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B4/

И затрите "простыню" со скриншотами

Short link

проблема в том,что конфиги не менялись..загвоздка с файлом..Statistics form..видимо старый перестал подходить...

выложите плиз у кого норм отображается..%побед т раскраска ника соответственно кпд..

• Downvote 2

Short link

Regarding crew xp: do you have a way of determining if the shell that killed you also killed some more crewmembers? Or it automatically kills all of them? Because that's what damagepanel always shows - but repair cost may vary so it suggests that some may live (apart from drowning).

I'm asking because of 10% penalty to xp earning.

PS: of course, the other way is to store previous values for all crewmembers and compare after battle.

Edited by nixxxie

Short link

всё вроде замучал..кроме множества знаков после запятов в %побед в ушах и именно в бою...по табу и при загрузке всё норм..

что тут не так?

playersPanel.xc

• Downvote 4

Short link