Korean Random

Minimap - Circles not missing

Hello

I'm looking for some help with the Minimap please.  At the last WOT update my XVM stopped working (no stats in the stats forms, no minimap circles).  I managed to fix the stats issues by signing into www.modxvm.com and unticking all the options, saving it, then reselecting them.

But my minimap still doesn't have any circles on it.  I have had a friend sign in to World of Tanks on my PC and he gets Circles on his minimap both with XVM services enabled and XVM services disabled, so I'm kind of confident my XVM configuration files are ok on my PC. 

Why would I not be getting the circles and what can I do to fix it?  Thank you for your help.

Short link

Hello

I'm looking for some help with the Minimap please.  At the last WOT update my XVM stopped working (no stats in the stats forms, no minimap circles).  I managed to fix the stats issues by signing into www.modxvm.com and unticking all the options, saving it, then reselecting them.

But my minimap still doesn't have any circles on it.  I have had a friend sign in to World of Tanks on my PC and he gets Circles on his minimap both with XVM services enabled and XVM services disabled, so I'm kind of confident my XVM configuration files are ok on my PC. 

Why would I not be getting the circles and what can I do to fix it?  Thank you for your help.

From what you've said, I assume you are using the latest stable version of XVM. Please note, that due to in-battle interface moving from ActionScript2 to ActionScript3 language, everything needs to be completely redone in XVM, and the minimap hasn't been done yet. Please wait for the next release, which hopefully is coming out soon. Though, the features you are talking about have been already added to the default WG client and can be enabled in the in-game options. But unfortunately they cannot be customized.

Edited by Andrew05
Short link

hmm latest nightly is nearly there though, i still have to change vehicle icon color from green to blue , but as you can see by using ingame circles its possible to have a decent minimap already

i have dead tanks ally enemy

last seen enemy

two tone colors both ally and enemy

Untitled.png.812952986d09629077b0b3be98e

Edited by soulza
Short link

i already have heres screengrab as you can see i have changed it but its still remaining green

here are the labels :

"labels": {
    "enabled": true,
    // Format set
    // Набор форматов
    "formats": [
      //${ "minimapLabelsTemplates.xc":"def.vtypeSpotted" },
      ${ "minimapLabelsTemplates.xc":"def.vehicleSpotted" },
      ${ "minimapLabelsTemplates.xc":"def.nickSpotted" },
      ${ "minimapLabelsTemplates.xc":"def.xmqpEvent" },
      ${ "minimapLabelsTemplates.xc":"def.vtypeLost" },
      ${ "minimapLabelsTemplates.xc":"def.vehicleLost" },
      ${ "minimapLabelsTemplates.xc":"def.nickLost" },
      ${ "minimapLabelsTemplates.xc":"def.vtypeDead" }
    ]
  }

vtypespotted is disabled in xvm atm by default i assume there is still work to be done there because if i enable the vtypespotted i do get a vehicle icon i can edit/color but the default icon is also displayed in green

Capture.png

Short link