Korean Random

WN8 FIX IT

all of which lied, I wrote to WG wine is on your side

what is the response from the WG-

David Torbicki Yesterday at 12:22

Welcome SZARIKnaLUFIE,

Thank you for your contact support Wargaming.net!

Unfortunately WN8 is calculated directly by XVM so much here we can help. The claim that the problem is on our side unfortunately have nothing to give you, as we do not know how this application and why the problem occurs in it.
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Regards,
David Torbicki

Wargaming.net Customer Support
https://eu.wargaming.net/support

• Downvote 2
Short link

Becose of this issue,my wn8 is 115,even i trying hard to win every battle,i cant win a single battle from day when this happend,calculated over my stats im geting very bad teams,and im losing.In several last days,becose of MM and my statistik what is not showing i getting reports becose thay think im tomato,also provocations a big ones,and losing my WR and WN8 for nothing,becose i cant win !So what i need to do?Wait a year to any body fix this?I feel damaged right now becose of this problam!And is not nice we wait so long.Ok i know maybe not XWM problam but this coorporation from you and WG is not good and im paying for game massive and i was give milions and tones of money,to lose my account now and become noob over night.

• Downvote 1
Short link

I didnt mean nothign wrong about what i say,its just,players report us in game becose of fake statistic and sometimes kill us also,and thay dont look stats of individual tanks and wr thay only see red collor!I know i dont pay to admins who work hard for this XWM works properly but in game is anojing like this!But each time i play with this 115 i lose statistik and geting bad mm every match!Its frustrating.If this fix soon,i will donate to you guys here also,money is not the problam at all!You all doing great job here.I didnt mean disrespect or something!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Short link

I didnt mean nothign wrong about what i say,its just,players report us in game becose of fake statistic and sometimes kill us also,and thay dont look stats of individual tanks and wr thay only see red collor!I know i dont pay to admins who work hard for this XWM works properly but in game is anojing like this!But each time i play with this 115 i lose statistik and geting bad mm every match!Its frustrating.If this fix soon,i will donate to you guys here also,money is not the problam at all!You all doing great job here.I didnt mean disrespect or something!

You are speaking like... What's your WN8 rating in real? 500? You talk like one of these... Hard to believe you are one of those who has Unicum stats like I do...

Matchmaking does not give a shit of your XVM Rating so blaming your bad matches on XVM is just a sign #¤"!&"#!?.

Edited by mikkaav
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Short link

Just took a look at your stats... What can I say... http://www.wotstats.org/stats/eu/vampo/

T26E4 much... Comparing to other Tanks then tell me who played your T26E4?

And when you seriously think that you get bad MM due to XVM, then, dear sir, god bless you!

And this confirms: http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/vampo

You are a BAD RE-ROLL!

Edited by mikkaav
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Short link