Korean Random

WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.17

On my laptop is driver version 13.4. The beta version I did not install. I'll wait for the new version of the tank viewer.

Are you sure you have 13.4 installed?

Your Log file says

OpenGL Version: 3.2.12002 Compatibility Profile Context 9.12.0.0

9.12.0.0 = AMD driver version =  Catalyst 13.1

I can now reproduce the problem, as suspected AMD driver bug compiling a shader. It does not happen on latest beta drivers so they have obviously corrected the issue. I am not 100% sure exactly what version though AMD corrected the issue? Anyway i have a work around for the issue so i will release it this week.

Edited by rextimmy
Short link

Are you sure you have 13.4 installed?

Your Log file says

OpenGL Version: 3.2.12002 Compatibility Profile Context 9.12.0.0

9.12.0.0 = AMD driver version =  Catalyst 13.1

I can now reproduce the problem, as suspected AMD driver bug compiling a shader. It does not happen on latest beta drivers so they have obviously corrected the issue. I am not 100% sure exactly what version though AMD corrected the issue? Anyway i have a work around for the issue so i will release it this week.

I'm installing the driver from here http://radeon.ru/drivers/amd/mobility/. And the latest non-beta version is 13.4.

Short link

I'm installing the driver from here http://radeon.ru/drivers/amd/mobility/. And the latest non-beta version is 13.4.

I am not 100% sure but something has gone wrong as it's definitely reporting version 13.1 ...just a quote from one of the original beta testers of the app who is having the same problem as you (crashing)

Yep, you're right. It's the driver causing the issue. I haven't updated my AMD drivers in a long while because one of their updates caused some issues for me when playing WoT. I had totally forgotten about it and the app can now launch properly (both the 1.0.9 public release and the 1.1.0 test versions) after I've updated to the latest AMD drivers. I'll revert back to the old drivers if you need me to test the fix. 

I installed 13.4 myself and it works ok

*Edit:

I installed 13.1 and here is the log output just to clarify:

OpenGL Version: 3.2.12002 Core Profile Context 9.12.0.0

Yes the application does crash using that driver. Anyway if you want the app to work right now than upgrade drivers if not wait a few days and i will release 1.1.0 that has a fix for these drivers.

Edited by rextimmy
Short link

If anyone wants to check out the new Japanese tank in 8.8 test you have to edit resources.cfg and tank_list.cfg and add the appropriate fields. There is one problem doing this, you must select the test server directory first in preferences, than close the app modify the two files and re-open. The second problem is the app will crash if you revert back to 8.7 directory, you would than have to delete the modifications to the two files. This will be all fixed up in the next release (i.e it will work with 8.7/8.8 seamlessly) which will be either today or tomorrow but if you don't want to wait that's how you do it.

I also forgot to mention, if you like the new russian translation send a big thanks to @StranikS_Scan as he is responsible for the russian translation.

Edited by rextimmy
  • Upvote 1
Short link

Version 1.0.10 Released

Changes:
* Added more error checking during shader loading.
* Fixed multiple shaders to better support older AMD drivers.
* Changed OpenGL render system to use OpenGL 3.2 core profile instead of compatibility profile.
* Replaced Qt's OpenGL font rendering with new custom routine that supports OpenGL 3+ core profiles.
* Added translation credits to help->About WTV
* Fixed bug in collision mode where wireframe was not displayed properly.
* Added japan nation to resource file.
* Fixed bug causing application to crash when a nation file is not found.
* Added support for new turretYawLimit found in 8.8 Wot Client.

Please this thread for further details http://rextimmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=1637.0

Edited by rextimmy
  • Upvote 1
Short link

Господа, у меня вот такая ОС, - MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3

программа не будет работать?

Если нет, подскажите, какой прогой при такой ОС я смогу смотреть толщину брони танков

Заранее благодарен.

Short link

Господа, у меня вот такая ОС, - MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3

программа не будет работать?

Если нет, подскажите, какой прогой при такой ОС я смогу смотреть толщину брони танков

Заранее благодарен.

Can i see your log file please

Edited by rextimmy
Short link

лог файл, что есть?

пишет при эапуске ошибку -

Wot viewer x64exe не является продолжением Win 32

I'm not sure if google translate has worked. Sorry i only speak english. The log file is located in the data directory and is called WotTankViewer.log. You mentioned something about x64, is the app working now??

Edited by rextimmy
Short link

не работает программа

при попытке запустить выдает ошибку, в ошибке написано следующее, дословно:

Wot зрителя x64exe не является приложением Win 32

Wot viewer x64exe not a continuation of Win 32

need to see WotTankViewer.log

где?

в каком месте смотреть?

в папке с программой?

Edited by GURRRON
Short link

где это искать?

в папке с программой/

/data/WotTankViewer.log

у меня там нет такого файла

18:53:7: ***********************************************

18:53:7: WOT Tank Viewer version: 0.4.1

18:53:7: QT Version: 4.8.4

18:53:7: Loading settings file.

18:53:7: Error: Failed to add archive: D:\МТ -3\res\packages\vehicles_american.pkg

18:53:7: Error: Failed to add archive: D:\МТ -3\res\packages\vehicles_french.pkg

18:53:7: Error: Failed to add archive: D:\МТ -3\res\packages\vehicles_chinese.pkg

18:53:7: Error: Failed to add archive: D:\МТ -3\res\packages\vehicles_russian.pkg

18:53:7: Error: Failed to add archive: D:\МТ -3\res\packages\vehicles_german.pkg

18:53:7: Error: Failed to add archive: D:\МТ -3\res\packages\vehicles_british.pkg

18:53:7: Error: Failed to add archive: D:\МТ -3\res\packages\shared_content.pkg

18:53:7: Error: Failed to add archive: D:\МТ -3\res\packages\hangar.pkg

18:53:7: Warning: Failed to add all package files.

18:53:7: Warning: Failed to add British pak file.

18:53:7: Creating connection to database.

18:53:7: Building database.

18:53:7: Loading tank list file: scripts\item_defs\vehicles\china\list.xml

18:53:7: Loading camo xml file: Китай

Вот что нашел в папке, не оно?

БЛИН,  что же так сложно?

Вразумите кто нибудь, господа, есть кто может растолковать, что бы я, бестолковый понял и запустил, или бросил ее совсем

притомился я уже с нею

Short link