Korean Random
rextimmy

WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.17

rextimmy, which means blue color in the collision model? It is not on the Armor panel... this visual device or triplex?... If this is true, how this information came to Armor collision? This information in the Modules collision, but Modules collision is not in clients 0.7.5...0.8.6.

UPD:

I use the site. There is no information of triplex on the Armor collision.

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

rextimmy, which means blue color in the collision model? It is not on the Armor panel... this visual device or triplex?... If this is true, how this information came to Armor collision? This information in the Modules collision, but Modules collision is not in clients 0.7.5...0.8.6.

UPD:

I use the site. There is no information of triplex on the Armor collision.

It is the surveying device, i keep forgetting to put that on the armor legend. It is definitely in the local collision files, WarGaming left those in when they removed the other modules. I don't know why gamemodels3d.com leave that out.

Short link

It is the surveying device, i keep forgetting to put that on the armor legend. It is definitely in the local collision files, WarGaming left those in when they removed the other modules. I don't know why gamemodels3d.com leave that out.

M-m-m... surveying device.... interestingly.

UPD:

Surveying devices is not modules, is not armored, is not cumulative armored... why do they show on the Armor collision in WTV? It's confuses users. Example, I have long thought that this.

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

M-m-m... surveying device.... interestingly.

UPD:

Surveying devices is not modules, is not armored, is not cumulative armored... why do they show on the Armor collision in WTV? It's confuses users. Example, I have long thought that this.

It is armored, i just haven't added it in yet ;-)

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

@StranikS_Scan i have a fix for the buggy lighting, I will include this in 1.0.5 but if you can't wait for that it's a simple one line fix in lighting.frag shader file (data/shaders/glsl330 directory)

//Right at the bottom you should see a line starting like this
oFragColor = shadow*(color*base) + specularterm;

//Ok right above that line and just under the #endif place this line in there
color = clamp(color,0.0,1.0);

Basically i forgot to clamp the result (insert idiot here lol ) and the lighting was going over the allowed value thus effecting the color. Oops left in the shadow code too, this will be enabled very soon anyway so just leave that in for now.

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

'ScreenShot'

post-6907-0-90762500-1372529261_thumb.jpg

Пытаюсь открыть СУ-14-1 клиент WTV зависает о.0 Кто подскажет почему? 

Папки ///res_mods\0.8.6\vehicles\russian\R91_SU14_1 нету

'info'

WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.4

Windows 7 х64

Edited by Mistyque

Short link

'ScreenShot'

Пытаюсь открыть СУ-14-1 клиент WTV зависает о.0 Кто подскажет почему? 

Папки ///res_mods\0.8.6\vehicles\russian\R91_SU14_1 нету

'info'

WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.4

Windows 7 х64

http://rextimmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=59.0

• Upvote 2

Short link

Version 1.0.5 released

Changes:
* Fixed issue for incorrect turret configs from WG that have the turret listed twice, fixes last error introduced in 1.0.4. E.g SU-14-1
* Fixed bug in lighting shader that made the ambient light too bright.
* Fixed bug where tank would reset to default turret/gun when extracting textures.
* Fixed zip file access to handle unicode path names.
* Fixed log so it can handle unicode characters.
* Changed default OpenGL settings to maximum.
* Added preference setting to allow vertical tabs.

Anyone having problems with cyrillic characters in path names before take note of the unicode fix, so hopefully the app supports that a lot better now and just for @Lesic vertical tabs ;-)

Edited by rextimmy
  • Upvote 1

Short link

Version 1.0.5 released

I am checked lighting on my Patton - results is very good. Green = Green, Red=Red, Blue=Blue.... Pictures of tanks in WTV1.5 and WOT is very similar to each other :)

But I do not see OpenGL settings in "Preferences" panel :(

Short link

I am checked lighting on my Patton - results is very good. Green = Green, Red=Red, Blue=Blue.... Pictures of tanks in WTV1.5 and WOT is very similar to each other :)

But I do not see OpenGL settings in "Preferences" panel :(

Yeah sorry i haven't had time yet to check out the larger font issue :( ...for now it will most likely only display properly on default font size for windows. I'll try and fix this up for 1.0.6 ok. If you delete the settings.cfg file the application will now default to the max OpenGL settings so this is what you may need to do.

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

Yeah sorry i haven't had time yet to check out the larger font issue.

It's clear. I will wait.

* Changed default OpenGL settings to maximum.

My default settings in WTV1.5 in default automatic created file "settings.cfg" is "Trilinear", "2x".

I replaced on the "Anisotropic 16x", "Max" by hand!

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

It's clear. I will wait.

My default settings in WTV1.5 in default automatic created file "settings.cfg" is "Trilinear", "2x".

I replaced on the "Anisotropic 16x", "Max" by hand!

aah f**k that will teach me, i have multiple versions of the source code at different locations for added backup precautions and i merged the wrong version for 1.0.5 meaning i left that part out (the code that defaults to max settings i mean). One would think i would have learned about rushing out new versions without more adequate testing lol. Truth be told i got home from work and was tired and it takes over an hour to compile the app 4 times (zip build,setup build,32 and 64bit) and than upload to website, than modify my website and than modify about 4 different forum threads. Will fix this up in 1.0.6 ;-)

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

aah f**k that will teach me, i have multiple versions of the source code at different locations for added backup precautions and i merged the wrong version for 1.0.5 meaning i left that part out (the code that defaults to max settings i mean). One would think i would have learned about rushing out new versions without more adequate testing lol. Truth be told i got home from work and was tired and it takes over an hour to compile the app 4 times (zip build,setup build,32 and 64bit) and than upload to website, than modify my website and than modify about 4 different forum threads. Will fix this up in 1.0.6 ;-)

:-)

Short link

Good pickup on the color thing, that would have gone unnoticed for some time i think ;-)

Short link

Hello, rextimmy. You have done an excellent program.

Can you add to the shader code displaying effective armor values ​​and the probability of penetration by user-defined penetration value (from camera position)? (I can provide the formulas.) Can you make a dialog box with a user-defined gradient color settings controls?

RUS:

Можете ли вы добавить в код шейдеров отображение толщины приведенной брони и вероятность пробития брони по определенному пользователем значению бронепробиваемости? (Я могу предоставить формулу.) Можете ли вы сделать диалоговое окно с пользовательской настройкой цветов градиента?

Edited by DotNetFramework

Short link

bug with FV3805 (same as was with the SU-14-1). Zip version.

Вопрос к форумчанам из России:

у всех такая байда?

d48f81cb14e9.png

Edited by Lesic

Short link

@Lesic, билайн, норм.

У меня ростелеком, билайн только 3g(

Самое интересное, что в Едином реестре сайта нет o_O

Edited by Lesic

Short link