Korean Random
rextimmy

WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.17

как всё сложно... 

http://jameszero.net/runtimepack.htm      это поставь

Да брат,там файл приложение не запускается,второй открывает что то на английском, вроде что то мне рекомендует.

Да, сложноваты мне некоторые вещи, мне 50 лет, и что для вас очевидно, для меня не всегда

Short link

@GURRRON,а перед установкой проги, деинсталировали предыдущую или перезаписывали новую поверх старой?

О какой проге речь? Если про WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.10, то у меня не было старой версии

Сейчас поставил версию NET 4.0, та же ошибка при  инициализации приложения (0xc0150002).

Не судьба.

Всем спасибо за участие

Но если вдруг кто то найдет решение, буду очень признателен.

Edited by GURRRON

Short link

О какой проге речь? Если про WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.10, то у меня не было старой версии

Сейчас поставил версию NET 4.0, та же ошибка при  инициализации приложения (0xc0150002).

Не судьба.

Всем спасибо за участие

Но если вдруг кто то найдет решение, буду очень признателен.

Установи это http://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=8328

Short link

As stated by other users, 0xc0150002 = Dot Net problem. I just had a user the other with the exact same problem and was indeed fixed by re installing Dot Net 4.0

Short link

As stated by other users, 0xc0150002 = Dot Net problem. I just had a user the other with the exact same problem and was indeed fixed by re installing Dot Net 4.0

I did it, did not help

Short link

Ok if you are getting the 0xc0150002 error the application WILL NOT make the WotTankViewer.log file.

Anyway back to your problem,the only time i have seen that is due to something going wrong with Dot Net. Resintalling Dot Net 4 and reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) has always fixed the problem. I am not sure what else i can recommend sorry.

Short link

Ok if you are getting the 0xc0150002 error the application WILL NOT make the WotTankViewer.log file.

Anyway back to your problem,the only time i have seen that is due to something going wrong with Dot Net. Resintalling Dot Net 4 and reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) has always fixed the problem. I am not sure what else i can recommend sorry.

I am so sorry

Short link

Version 1.0.11 is coming along, i have fixed the camera so it properly rotates around it's target point (exactly like you see in 3dsmax etc) and i have been working mostly on the armor testing module that will be in a future version.

Here are a few early screenshots. Do note there is no normalization taking place on the shells in those screenshots and it is very early in testing so don't take the armor figures below as gospel, i am just posting them to show progress is been made in this area.

post-6842-0-58835200-1378629260_thumb.png

post-6842-0-95837000-1378629265_thumb.png

post-6842-0-29331300-1378629270_thumb.png

post-6842-0-28662400-1378629274_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

Short link

rextimmy, add on armor panel checkbox "Hide triplex". I need to see the armor under triplex.

Oh yes the final product will have far more options like user defined normalization, shell size and also a combo box with shell types. The reason why the normalization amount will be a user input field is because that information is not available on the client and is only shown on the web and WG could change the figure in any future WoT versions so i will not "hard code" that figure in.

Short link

that information is not available on the client

What information is not in the client? I do not understand... explain to me

Short link

What information is not in the client? I do not understand... explain to me

Oh i meant the normalization factor that is applied to certain shell types when they hit your tank ;-)

It only happens with AP and APCR shell and it is currently set at 2 degrees so that makes those figure above slightly higher than they should be IF you where using AP or APCR. HEAT and HE don't have normalization. This data is not on the client (it's server side) and has been changed before by WG.

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

Oh i meant the normalization factor that is applied to certain shell types when they hit your tank ;-)

It only happens with AP and APCR shell and it is currently set at 2 degrees so that makes those figure above slightly higher than they should be IF you where using AP or APCR. HEAT and HE don't have normalization. This data is not on the client and has been changed before by WG.

:ok:

Short link

при открытии G13_VK3001H WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.10 зависает

м.б. баян. по английски не очень)
Edited by Mistyque

Short link

@rextimmy, извиняюсь. да, изза моделирования вылетал. я подумал, что удалил из модов модель. оказалось, что не там))) спс

Short link