Korean Random

English XVM support

Question1: Is that possible to display destroyed tank icons/names on the minimap, but only if ALT is pressed? If so, how to do it, any example woud be great. 

Question2: How to color the icons on the minimap according to vehicle class, let say also only if ALT pressed only.

Short link

Hello, my problem is can not start the game with xvm-stat. done everything according to instructions. here is the log file: 

2013.06.21 12:04:01 XVM Stat v1.5.0.40823 for XVM 4.0.0+
2013.06.21 12:04:01 [D] MountPoint: C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\xvm\.xvmfs
2013.06.21 12:04:01 [D] Unmount previous mount
2013.06.21 12:04:01 [D] Create MountPoint directory
2013.06.21 12:04:01 [D] Creating server thread
2013.06.21 12:04:01 [D] Starting server thread
2013.06.21 12:04:01 [D] Dokan thread: Starting main loop
2013.06.21 12:04:01 Timeout: 10000, MountPoint: res_mods\xvm\.xvmfs
2013.06.21 12:04:01 Game Region: EU (detected)
2013.06.21 12:04:02 System.ArgumentException: The „ProxyServers” attribute can not be generated by the basic value. Error message: Could not creat temporary class (result=1).
                        error CS0016: couldn't write to location „c:\Users\EXPediens\AppData\Local\Temp\lb5zt99t.dll” output file – „Access denied. ”.
                           location: System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyValue.Deserialize()
                          location: System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyValue.get_PropertyValue()
                          location: System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
                           location: System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
                           location: System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
                           location: System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
2013.06.21 12:04:03 [D] Dokan thread is not alive. Exiting.
2013.06.21 12:04:03 Stopping server

Edited by Tivadar
Short link

@Mr A:

sorry I dont quite get what you are hinting. I m using an "all in one" markers.xc - so there are no other marker files than the linked above. And as you can see there are no settings with "Blown-up!" only "BOOOM!" ...

The strange thing is I tested a config from a clan mate (replaced my marker), which resultet in no blow-up message at all. After that I put my markers.xc back in deleting the markers from my friend and now I have the desired "BOOOM!" without changing anything in my config.

Is there some kind of cache at work here?

Short link

I have a problem, and I asked a lot of my friends and noone havent idea how to help me. For me, only xvm 3.4.2 works, I mean when i try to instal xvm 4.0.0 and xvm-stat 1.5.0. i create shortcut, edit argument and when start I get window with message on the end ,,press any key to exit``. Look the screenshoot and help me please. :( http://www.zaslike.com/files/p9fgzkyuj1yzin70dp.jpg

Short link

I uninstal game, and instal again, and first of all I did everything well to install xvm 4.0.0 and I get same problem http://www.zaslike.c...uj1yzin70dp.jpg (this is the old ss). I think something in my registry not good. I think thats importand at the end of this window  ``WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] <DWORD> to 1.``

,,Note: There is same performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].`` Thank you for help in advance. :\

I uninstal game, and instal again, and first of all I did everything well to install xvm 4.0.0 and I get same problem http://www.zaslike.c...uj1yzin70dp.jpg (this is the old ss). I think something in my registry not good. I think thats importand at the end of this window  ``WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] <DWORD> to 1.``

,,Note: There is same performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].`` Thank you for help in advance. :\

I try to fix problem alone, I found this page http://forums.asp.net/t/1026156.aspx/1 (same problem), I did what Jeff said and now I have again some other problem :( I am so sad. Look the ,,new`` window and ,,press any key to exit`` http://www.zaslike.com/files/ntanhp5pc7rx79mxvwy8.jpg

Help me if you can, please...

Short link

Stuck at battle loading screen

When I have (new)xvm installed, my game becomes stuck on battle loading screen at 100%. I can see tanks become greyed out as they die but I never get into play. This happens on separate accounts, and restart of the game does not solve this. Copy of my own game folder with XVM erased works normally, with other mods installed. Can anyone help me please?

Short link

Hi!

Is there a possibility to display a clock in hangar via XVM? I did look into the readme and the online configurator but didnt find any mention of that ...

best regards,

Folterknecht

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can someone help me ?

td and arty last known position bugging like this ;/

You might have installed an other minimap mod that is messing around there. At least that was what caused similar problems for me. Just clear out your clompete 0.8.6 folder and test it only with XVM ...

can not for the life of me get clan icons to show in battle loading or player panels. Searched the forums for answers but sometimes the translator doesn't translate too well.. Suggestions?

Visit me on PTS-TS the next days and I can tell u how to do it; or take a look at my config.

Edited by Folterknecht
Short link