Korean Random

English XVM support

ServiceChannel.xml doesn't show correct information in non-russian clients, is there any way to fix this?

ServiceChannel.xml отображает информацию по боям только в русскоязычном клиенте, с английской локализацией не работает. Моро на призывы о помощи не откликается, возможно ли подправить файл для англлоязычного клиента? 

Short link

On screenies below, base icons in XVM are huge, while the original wot client has it nice and small by default.

I didn't check but does it means you did it on purpose, enlarged the base icons to match the circle on the ground? If so, could you make it selectable in a config (e.g. false: default wot size, true: current enlarged size) ? Locastan's minimap had this issue but he managed to fix his mod and base icons are ok there, but I would prefer XVM's minimap as it has better features.

Of course I meant XVM compatible with 0.8.5 CT :)

1, 2. Wait for comment by @█XlebniDizele4ku. XD, получается, размер вот тут чуть больше, чем в оригинальном клиенте получился. Я думал, он соответствует реальному размеру на карте, ан нет.

3. Wait :)

First, the artillery range option only seems to work for a few SPGs. So far, I have seen the range circle show up only for the SU-26 and SU-5. It does not show up for the SU-14, S-51, or Priest, either playing live or in replays.

I am running 3.4.2, and all other options seem to be working correctly. I suspect it is an issue with the way the SPGs are named in the XVM.xvmconfig file. Can anyone provide insight?

Second, is there a way to make the view arc more visible on the minimap (not the SPG/TD gun traverse, but the view range)? I don't see that as an obvious option in the config file.

1. All artillery range defined in the config file by you.

2. When zoomed it changes its angle? If not - will not be used XVM.

ServiceChannel.xml doesn't show correct information in non-russian clients, is there any way to fix this?

ServiceChannel.xml отображает информацию по боям только в русскоязычном клиенте, с английской локализацией не работает. Моро на призывы о помощи не откликается, возможно ли подправить файл для англлоязычного клиента? 

This is not XVM. Go to another section of forum.

Это не XVM. Вам в другой раздел форума.

Edited by Mr A

Short link

Hello,

First, i want to thank the whole XVM team for this great tool. I'm loving it.

I have a request :

Few of my friends and i want to have XVM in full French. I've already translated the XVM.xvmconf (all the comments lines) to make understanding easier.

But i still have some "text" that i cannot modify.

In the hitlog : i cannot modify the text of dmg-king (ramming, attack, fire, etc)

In the final game report : i cannot modify the text hit percent, damage upon detecting, etc.

In the user details : i cannot modify the text level, type, nation, etc.

Is there a chance i can do this ? Can i be a contributor and have this great tool fully translated into French ?

Anyway, thanks again for this great tool !

Short link

1, 2. Wait for comment by @█XlebniDizele4ku. XD, получается, размер вот тут чуть больше, чем в оригинальном клиенте получился. Я думал, он соответствует реальному размеру на карте, ан нет.

3. Wait :)

Thank you for your answer, I will wait for █XlebniDizele4ku reply then :)

Short link

Hi All,

I've just installed XVM with XVM-Stat v1.3.0.34662. The game loads fine and I can see all the mods in the WOT GUI, but I don't have any statistics values.

The XVM-Stat loader window shows a number of errors:

"Unknown command: @RUN_ASYC

Read 18 bytes @RUN_ASYNC -1 1"

and

"Error: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, Number buffer....

atSystem.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, ...."

The whole window is full of errors like these.

Any idea what the problem is?

Thnks in advance.

Short link
Unknown command: @RUN_ASYC

Incompatible versions of XVM and XVM-stat. Read the description carefully

Short link

Hey guys, love XVM, been using it for a long time now. I recently upgraded to a new router specifically a asus rt-ac66u. When I setup a USB drive for aiCloud, it uses port 443 and 8443... and it doesn't seem its possible to get around that. Well now XVM no longer works, it just times out. I'm assuming its a port issue but i'm not quite sure. What can I do? Is their a way to change the ports XVM uses? 

Thanks again, appreciate any help. 

Short link

Hey guys, love XVM, been using it for a long time now. I recently upgraded to a new router specifically a asus rt-ac66u. When I setup a USB drive for aiCloud, it uses port 443 and 8443... and it doesn't seem its possible to get around that. Well now XVM no longer works, it just times out. I'm assuming its a port issue but i'm not quite sure. What can I do? Is their a way to change the ports XVM uses? 

Thanks again, appreciate any help. 

XVM uses port 80

Short link

XVM uses port 80

Well since turning on the usb cloud features many router these days have... xvm no longer responds. Is their anyway I can change the port XVM uses? 

Short link

2. When zoomed it changes its angle? If not - will not be used XVM.

The arc moves along with the tank's camera. The actual angle of the arc does not change whether in arcade mode or in sniper mode. Here are two screenshots that hopefully better illustrate what I am asking.

If there is an option that indicates the field of view depending upon zoom level (which would obviously show a smaller arc the greater the zoom level), I would like to see that.

minimap_1a1.jpg

minimap_2a1.jpg

Thank you.

Short link

@_Bones_,

view arc more visible

Replace the arc image manually (see guides). Customization is not claimed, will not be realized.

Edited by Mr A

Short link

Hey guys, do you know which Per Vehicle stats work on the NA Server?

I tried Per Vehicle Damage and Per Vehicle Eff, and they do not work. Which do?

Thanks!

Short link

WarGaming does not transmit data.

So pretty much I need to do triall and error to find out which work and which don't?

Edited by Styo

Short link

Is it possible to get rid of that disturbing symbols of remaining and dead allies and enemies?

Sometimes it is impossible to read the informationen below because they get burried by this symbols of dead allies.

shot0212m.jpg

Short link