Korean Random

English XVM support

First of all, my english is very poor.
Please understand me.

I use 'showMinimapDeath'  and  'permanentMinimapDeath'  option (gui_settings.xml)

for Minimap Death Mark.

It works great. but I have one problem.

Minimap death marker display 'icon' and 'vehicle name'

but I want display icon only .

How to set?

i2922572195.png

Short link
How to set?

XVM minimap does not support dead markers. Maybe later.

Short link

Can we change the size of the minimap base icons? They are huge, I would like to have them like in the original client.

Short link

Can we change the size of the minimap base icons? They are huge, I would like to have them like in the original client.

XVM-3.5.0-test2:
  * minimap: iconScale now does not affect capture bases

Short link

I know but in last versions of XVm u havent had such stats.exe and so on just xvm and wot-xvm-proxy.exe! Thats what i was wondering about!

Short link

proxey exe hasnt been used for some time, it changed to xvm_stat.exe a long time ago, you have been using a old version carried over

where would a guy find a usa version of gui_settings.xml?

Short link

thx i havent used xvm for months so i havent noticed this change - Thanks for helping guys :)

Short link

Hi,

is there any chance to add RECEIVED damage to xvm? Something like the hitlog, but for damage taken by a tank?

Currently I am using modded DamagePanel to achieve this, but it would be much nicer to have such feature in xvm.

Anyway, thanks for this GREAT mod.!

Short link

Hello!

is there any chance to add RECEIVED damage to xvm?

Not required,

use modded DamagePanel to achieve this

Short link

XVM-3.5.0-test2:
  * minimap: iconScale now does not affect capture bases

This is the problem, you wrote it's fixed while I have proof it's not :) I'm using test6 and have different base sizes, depending on map size (800m vs 1000m).

ps. How big are chances for XVM for 8.5 today? Thank you for helping, and good work guys!

Edited by Sadman

Short link
sometimes loaded stats after 5min

More logs, descriptions

I have proof

Where?

depending on map size (800m vs 1000m).

Compare with the real size on the surface.
XVM for 8.5 today

Is 8.5 already happened? :)

Short link

Proof Where?

On screenies below, base icons in XVM are huge, while the original wot client has it nice and small by default.

Map 600m2

------------------------- Original WoT Client ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ XVM 3.5.0-test6 --------------------------------

KC5YPlR.jpg1l4gSpu.jpg

Map 800m2

------------------------- Original WoT Client ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ XVM 3.5.0-test6 --------------------------------

QNoP0rh.jpgF7UtF03.jpg

Map 1000m2

xZT9cWP.jpgcONJXPc.jpg

Compare with the real size on the surface.

I didn't check but does it means you did it on purpose, enlarged the base icons to match the circle on the ground? If so, could you make it selectable in a config (e.g. false: default wot size, true: current enlarged size) ? Locastan's minimap had this issue but he managed to fix his mod and base icons are ok there, but I would prefer XVM's minimap as it has better features.

Is 8.5 already happened? :)

Of course I meant XVM compatible with 0.8.5 CT :)

Edited by Sadman

Short link

I am having issues with drops in the FPS for 5-10 seconds recently. When I removed the mod for a while there were no drops in the FPS. They happen mostly in the moment when a lot of players from the enemy team got scouted at one time. 

Short link

mine has always done that from day 1 of using xvm when they are first spotted its no biggie it last a split second then im good rest of game,

xvm has to display alot of info  right away, only thing i can say if its really bogging down your system is turn some settings off in xvm or make the data its going to display shorter.

my cfg is set to display alot of info and i also play at highest settings with graphics, and i have a very top end machine and naughty net provider to

• Upvote 1

Short link

Two questions/issues:

First, the artillery range option only seems to work for a few SPGs. So far, I have seen the range circle show up only for the SU-26 and SU-5. It does not show up for the SU-14, S-51, or Priest, either playing live or in replays.

I am running 3.4.2, and all other options seem to be working correctly. I suspect it is an issue with the way the SPGs are named in the XVM.xvmconfig file. Can anyone provide insight?

Second, is there a way to make the view arc more visible on the minimap (not the SPG/TD gun traverse, but the view range)? I don't see that as an obvious option in the config file. 

This is what it currently looks like:

Minimap.jpg

And this is what my previous mod looked like (and the kind of prominence I am looking for):

OldMinimapMod.jpg

Thanks, and great work on XVM!

Edited by _Bones_

Short link