Korean Random

English XVM support

I deleted the old XVM-stat.exe and xvm-stat.exe.config, and put the new ones from 1.2.3 in there and still nothing for the WN6, only shows winrate/battles per tank, but when I look at someone and press Alt, it shows their EFF/winrate/battles for overall. Are their more than 4 "eff" that I should be changing?

Ok so now that I know that I have to change them manually, and I can't use an XVM editor for some stupid reason, I got the WN6 thing working, but when the battle first loads up, no WN6 or EFF show on the loading screen, only when I look at a player and press ALT. Any suggestions?

Edited by ThaMonk3y

Short link

for some reason i cannot seem to get the hitlog to show, using xvm stat 1.2.3 and xvm 3.3.2-test4.

ive tried default values, my custom values, i even copied "enabled": true, right after "visible": true, but still not showing...

edit: nvm, i deleted VehicleMarkersManager.swf cause it does not work well when you are using default markers, but the hitlog is in that file, so i copied it back.

Edited by Mickroz

Short link

Which flash files are needed if I want to use a hitlog only, and everything else would be original like in WoT?

Short link

@Zod, EU too. WG broke their API on NA(US)/EU/SEA servers (and sometimes on RU too).

@sithoutcast, don't worry. It's ok. Just a notice.

@nuciluc, we are sorry but we cannot provide any support for server-side at this moment.

thx. will they repair soon? have you got any information?

and the {{tdb}} (average damage of current tank) command? dont work too :(

Short link

Hello I found small bug in hitlog.

I hit Crusader from cannon (79 dmg) and ramm 142dmg. Total is 221 DMG

Now from enemy team ramm me light tank. I died and he too.

Total dmg is 340 but game remove ramming from crusader and add to ramming Pz38.

Now log show incorrect dmg two enemys. I cant do 482 dmg into tank who have 340 hp and game show only attack on crusader no kill.

h88mxf3.jpgGa22EFm.jpg

I think you need replay to fix ramming log. a94f269c9170e003a65cbbda29048835.png

I have one question. When is blow up in game. I see only words "Blown up!" how add HP who have this tank when explode?

I hope you understand what I trying explain. e.g. I hit IS-3, he blow up. I want have in game "blown up! -1550" and colour HP points should have purple colour.

Edited by DominikWrobel

Short link

how add HP who have this tank when explode?

'Screenshot'

post-6871-0-31963200-1360697541_thumb.png
  • Upvote 1

Short link

will they repair soon? have you got any information?

Noone have any correct information about this. Even WG. Different developers give different answers to the same question. So we can just wait and hope.

Which flash files are needed if I want to use a hitlog only, and everything else would be original like in WoT?

You should not delete any files or install XVM partially. You should install all files and turn off all unnecessary features in XVM.xvmconf. It's simple with XVM editor.

@ThaMonk3y, try to ask a help in this topic. Describe in detail what you want and maybe someone will find a time to make a personal configuration for you.

Short link

Question regarding a minimap.

The base and spawning point icons are bigger than locastan's hd minimap mod, also bigger than default wot client, is that intended or a bug?

(I'm using iconscale: 0.75 if that helps)

Short link

[000] xvm-> [ "PlayersPanel" ]
[001] xvm-> [ "PlayersPanel", "TeamBasesPanel" ]
[002] xvm-> [ "PlayersPanel", "TeamBasesPanel", "Battle:main" ]
[003] xvm-> [ "PlayersPanel", "TeamBasesPanel", "Battle:main", "BattleStatItemRe
nderer" ]
[004] xvm-> [ "PlayersPanel", "TeamBasesPanel", "Battle:main", "BattleStatItemRe
nderer", "PlayerListItemRenderer" ]
=> @GET_VERSION
Read 41 bytes
[005] Config: Loaded (BattleStatItemRenderer.as)
=> @GET_LAST_STAT
Read 4096 bytes
Read 144 bytes
[006] ERROR: vehicle info (3) missed: CH21_T34. Please notify XVM support.
[000] xvm-> [ "VehicleMarkerProxy" ]
=> @GET_VERSION
Read 41 bytes
[001] Config: Loaded (VehicleMarkerProxy.as)
[002] xvm-> [ "VehicleMarkerProxy", "XVM" ]
=> @GET_LAST_STAT
Read 4096 bytes
Read 144 bytes
[003] ERROR: vehicle info (3) missed: CH21_T34. Please notify XVM support.
[000] xvm-> [ "FinalStatistic" ]
=> @GET_VERSION
Read 41 bytes

Edited by idc2814

Short link

Hey,

Regarding the issue number 285, that I created on the Google Code:

As I understand, you can't detect the current game language.

My question is: can you read in text snippets from the game or game files when you have the correct id of that text field?

For example, this:

gameTextPointer.PNG

Short link

Forgive me if this is already posted somewhere on the forums, but it is hard to find stuff since most of the text here is russian. I use a translator to switch it to english, but the search function is a bit difficult since it searches russian, not english. Anyway, I have 2 questions. One is, at the start of a match and when you press tab, it says something like "Exp: 46%, 51% T=11" Yet the actual Global is 42% and Per-vehicle is 53%. What is the Exp, and what is the point of it? And my second question, is their a way for XVM to show both the WN6 and Eff rating on a player? Or does it have to be 1 or the other?

Edited by ThaMonk3y

Short link

Forgive me if this is already posted somewhere on the forums, but it is hard to find stuff since most of the text here is russian. I use a translator to switch it to english, but the search function is a bit difficult since it searches russian, not english. Anyway, I have 2 questions. One is, at the start of a match and when you press tab, it says something like "Exp: 46%, 51% T=11" Yet the actual Global is 42% and Per-vehicle is 53%. What is the Exp, and what is the point of it? And my second question, is their a way for XVM to show both the WN6 and Eff rating on a player? Or does it have to be 1 or the other?

In your configuration file, you have a field "showChancesExp" with a comment "Show experimental "chance to win" formula"

Short link

I think someone asked before but i cant remember the answer but does {{e}} not work for the NA Server ?

Edited by EngIand

Short link