Korean Random

English XVM support

Hi Guys!

Just registered here and I m reluctant to use search because my russian is bad.

I just installed xvm 3.4.0 test5 + stat 1.2.4  and find the new option in "Service record" very good ("enableUserInfoStatistics": true).

1) The problem is that when I integrate it into my existing .xvmconfig-file it messes everthing up from colors to players panel, ratings ... . Is it possible to fix that?

2) Also would it be possible to display WN6 instead of that faulty Eff for single tanks. Efficiency is just BS in my opinion (cap, horrible damage correlation)

3) I integrated that "new" minimap feature a while back into my .xvmconfig-file. There I have the problem that the wrong tank icons are displayed for some tanks on the minimap f.e. Batchat has arti symbol and when some tanks disappear their last location is often marked with {{vehicleiconclass}} or something like that. Solved see post #445

Hope some one can help me here - I attached my xvmconf

Folterknecht

XVM.xvmconf

Edited by Folterknecht

Short link

You should be integrating your own conf into the new full config instead, not the other way round, makes it way easier.

Short link

You should be integrating your own conf into the new full config instead, not the other way round, makes it way easier.

I dont like the fullconfig because its one big mess ;-) and its more work (especially if a new full config is released - everytime start from scratch). There are to many things in there I dont use or not interested in.

In the past it has always been possible to just ad the new interesting features from full config into my own config without problems, but that doesnt seem to work anymore for whatever reason :sob:

Edit:

An other question - some time back avg tier was displayed like 7,3 for example now its only 7 - is it possible to change that back?

Edited by Folterknecht

Short link

I dont like the fullconfig because its one big mess ;-) and its more work (especially if a new full config is released - everytime start from scratch). There are to many things in there I dont use or not interested in.

In the past it has always been possible to just ad the new interesting features from full config into my own config without problems, but that doesnt seem to work anymore for whatever reason :sob:

Edit:

An other question - some time back avg tier was displayed like 7,3 for example now its only 7 - is it possible to change that back?

I always do it with Notepad++ and its Compare plugin.

Open blank full conf (new) first, then your own conf, then from plugins Compare -> Compare. After changing something, hit Compare -> Compare again and it just updates the view.

Makes merging your old version to new one a breeze.

Also, when viewing the full conf, set the language of the file to Javascript, makes it a lot better readable.

Edited by Mikk36

Short link

@Mikk36:

Thx for trying to help and the tips regarding notepad++, I was using it also but not with the settings you suggested. After hours of test and error I ve been able to adjust a fullconfig to my old settings and got the minimap working (an other mod was interfering "...\World of Tanks\res_mods\0.8.3\scripts\client\gui\scaleform\Minimap.pyc - that file had to be removed)

@the guys running forum/xvm:

could you pls delete my account? I don't plan to come back here ...

Why are you even bothering with an engl. support thread?

Edited by Folterknecht
  • Downvote 1

Short link

Why are even bothering with an engl. support thread?

Why someone owe you?

Edited by MrA

Short link

Why are even bothering with an engl. support thread?

Because there are some people who speak English who have interest in having contact with this community.

Short link

Why someone something should to you?

sorry - didnt get what you wanted to say.

Because there are some people who speak English who have interest in having contact with this community.

I presonally dont get the impression

Short link

I presonally dont get the impression

Thank god the world doesn't revolve around you.

Short link

Hello

I am finding that XVM Stat will BlueScreen my PC instantley thanks to Bitdender 2013

I would like to know is there any fix for this I've attached the Crash log incase it can give some one who know what there doing a better idea of where the conflict might be?

By Fix I mean with out haveing to remove BitDefender 2013 as yes I know this would fix the issue as well.

crashlog.txt

Short link

Hello

I am finding that XVM Stat will BlueScreen my PC instantley thanks to Bitdender 2013

I would like to know is there any fix for this I've attached the Crash log incase it can give some one who know what there doing a better idea of where the conflict might be?

By Fix I mean with out haveing to remove BitDefender 2013 as yes I know this would fix the issue as well.

my guess would be that MAYBE BitDefender doesnt like the dokan-.stat thing and the connection with the xvm.server. but like I said, thats only a guess and I m no expert on that subject.

So what you could try - just to find the source of the problem and test my theory:

- uninstall dokan

- run xvm without stats

Edited by Folterknecht

Short link

Oh It is a conflict with Dokan proxy stat that much I all ready know :)

I've not come across any fix in my browseing thou other than to uninstall all thou did read something about useing the old proxy file? as they knew of some issue with anti-virises?

Short link

can someone tell me what i have to add to my config to have stats like on this screen?

http://imageshack.us/a/img339/9184/340k.png

Short link

You could download from CBA's curse page. But its not actually a config change thats required. The stuff on that image is a result of downloading the 3.4.0 8.4 XVM test thats up for download from 

http://code.google.com/p/wot-xvm/downloads/list

and putting all the new .swf files into your current flash folder/directory.

Short link

I and everyone i know has been getting the webexception time out error for a few hours. 

Have hardly played for a few hours. XVM goes down, WoT becomes annoying.

Short link

Hello guys!

I got a xvm timeout error with the latest xvm 3.4.0, eu server

log:

2013.03.01 06:45:40 XVM Stat v1.2.4.38531 for XVM 3.4.0+
2013.03.01 06:45:40 [D] MountPoint: G:\WoT\res_mods\.stat
2013.03.01 06:45:40 [D] Unmount previous mount
2013.03.01 06:45:40 [D] Create MountPoint directory
2013.03.01 06:45:40 [D] try to delete old Dokan link
2013.03.01 06:45:40 [D] Creating server thread
2013.03.01 06:45:40 [D] Starting server thread
2013.03.01 06:45:40 [D] Dokan thread: Starting main loop
2013.03.01 06:45:40 Timeout: 10000, MountPoint: .stat
2013.03.01 06:45:40 Game Region: EU (detected)
2013.03.01 06:45:42 [D] Dokan thread is alive
2013.03.01 06:45:42 Starting game process: WorldOfTanks.exe
2013.03.01 06:45:42 [D] Check game process
2013.03.01 06:45:43 [D] wotProcess:
                        File:             G:\WoT\WorldOfTanks.exe
                        InternalName:    
                        OriginalFilename: WorldOfTanks.exe
                        FileVersion:      0, 8, 3, 0
                        FileDescription:  World of Tanks
                        Product:          WorldOfTanks
                        ProductVersion:   0, 8, 3, 0
                        Debug:            False
                        Patched:          False
                        PreRelease:       False
                        PrivateBuild:     False
                        SpecialBuild:     False
                        Language:         英语(澳大利亚)
2013.03.01 06:45:43 [D] Wait for process to exit
2013.03.01 06:45:50 Exception: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
                           at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
                           at wot.Server.loadUrl(String url, String members, Int64& duration, Boolean test)
                           at wot.Server.GetProxyAddresses()
2013.03.01 06:45:56 Stopping server

Those Chinese characters mean English(Australia or Australian), duuno why they're here

I tried to re-install my dokan but it didn't work and I did not install comodo so totally no idea what happened to my xvm

Hope someone can solve this problem, thanks

Short link

XVM is backup and running now, but ive lost all the cool new stuff for the garage that i had before ? has this been disabled ?

Edited by EngIand

Short link