Korean Random

English XVM support

Hi,

Can someone edit my config and replace EFF rating with WN6 rating?

I try but something is wrong and cant figure it out what.

Config is quite old (dunno who code it and i add new stuff as they came out) but i love it and dont wanna change it.

I try to ad "wn" macro and type it instead of "eff" but its not working :(

Sry for my bad english :)

Tnx in advance

EDIT: I use xvm-3.3.2-test3

Here is edited version of that same config, but i get only -- as rating (look at SS). I add colors for wn and replace eff with wn macro. I need to add something more?

Dunno if im wrong or wn is not updated for EU server.

XVM.xvmconf

Edited by Shlay

Short link

Problem solved.

I replaced wot-xvm.proxy.exe with wot-stat.exe and now is working just fine.

Short link

Is there a way to translate hitlogs messages into different language? I mean: attack, ramming, fire...

ps. raising my previous question about hitlog binded to the bottom of screen, does anyone can give a example? negative y values only puts it over damage panel, which is not bottom of the screen alignment.

Short link

Is there a way to translate hitlogs messages into different language? I mean: attack, ramming, fire...

ps. raising my previous question about hitlog binded to the bottom of screen, does anyone can give a example? negative y values only puts it over damage panel, which is not bottom of the screen alignment.

Not implemented yet.

Short link

@Niv13, hamachi is installed in your system? It can cause problems like this.

Had trouble with xvm not loading the stats 9 times out of 10, uninstalling Hamachi still seems to solve the problem, despite the age of the comment...

Thought to say thanks here :-)

Short link

@nuciluc, code.google.com/p/wot-xvm/source/browse/

Here you can get source of any XVM version, proxy and some additional helpful utilities and scripts.

I installed mongodb, installed node.js, build again /xvm tree , but..

your xvm-stat.exe.conf use base64 coding.. and.. you are looking for .json files published on http server !

so.. I don't understand how to update db and to create .json files..

and.. why proxy start to 1333 port if noone use it ?

Short link

what are the tank macros that work in USA , there is alot of these new macros that dont work here,Is there anyway we Can we get a list of ALL of the macros and code that works in USA, it gets old trying to make a cfg only to find that macro doesnt work here.

thanks fellas

Short link

I installed mongodb, installed node.js, build again /xvm tree , but..

your xvm-stat.exe.conf use base64 coding.. and.. you are looking for .json files published on http server !

so.. I don't understand how to update db and to create .json files..

and.. why proxy start to 1333 port if noone use it ?

ok.. i've done all.. the problem was that mongodb did not know any shard..

i tried to use it on my notebook at home.. now i put it on a server..

thank you for your work.. i will follow every update, even on server side :ok:

Short link

Hey guys, this is good stuff, but after applying it, I've lost the 'damage' column in the battle results screen for the details of the game.  I used to be able to rank the players in the game by the amount of damage done and I used to see it on the summary screen.  That's gone since I applied the new xvm.conf 

I've been looking through my original xvm.conf and can't seem to find anything that sets this.  Help?

Short link

hi,

i have a problem. i would like to use the "teff" and "c:e" macros, but dont work. :( i see only - - on the loading or tab screen, or above the tank icons.

somebody can help me?

thx

XVM.xvmconf

Short link

hi,

i have a problem. i would like to use the "teff" and "c:e" macros, but dont work. :( i see only - - on the loading or tab screen, or above the tank icons.

somebody can help me?

thx

if your playing on NA server they dont work on that server

Short link

@Zod, EU too. WG broke their API on NA(US)/EU/SEA servers (and sometimes on RU too).

@sithoutcast, don't worry. It's ok. Just a notice.

@nuciluc, we are sorry but we cannot provide any support for server-side at this moment.

• Upvote 1

Short link

Ok, I've been trying for almost 2 hours now to change EFF to WN6, and every which way doesn't work. So if one of you smarter people could fix my XVM, it would be greatly appreciated. I've got the updated xvm-stat.exe and I've tried changing {{eff}} and etc* to {{wn}} and I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or what, but my eff just changes to -- in game. 

Thanks,

ThaMonk3y

XVM.xvmconf

Short link

Ok, I've been trying for almost 2 hours now to change EFF to WN6, and every which way doesn't work. So if one of you smarter people could fix my XVM, it would be greatly appreciated. I've got the updated xvm-stat.exe and I've tried changing {{eff}} and etc* to {{wn}} and I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or what, but my eff just changes to -- in game. 

Thanks,

ThaMonk3y

I recently had an argument with a friend who has said exactly the same thing you said, problem was solved when the muppet realised he hadnt updated his desktop shortcut

Short link

Just to clarify, I change all the {{eff}} to {{wn}} and the {{c:eff}} to {{c:wn}} and xvm-stat-1.2.3. is the current one correct?

Short link