Korean Random

English XVM support

XVM-Stat.log Format

I am parsing the xvm-stat.log file but am having trouble figuring out some of the data values. Do you have a key for the setup and result log entries?

Short link

Hi guys,
little off-topic:
I would like to ask Prudenter if he can update his icons for LATIN font, so without CYRILIC for russians tanks. But I can't send him any PM through RU WOT forum, cause I'm on EU server.
Can somebody help me.. or send me some contact for him?
Thanks a lot..
Tom from Czech republic.

PS: http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/375948-prudenter-icons-087-%D1%81-3d-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F%D0%BC%D0%B8-%D1%84%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8-%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7-%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BE-2407201/#top

• Downvote 1

Short link

Excuse my noobiness, but did you reply to me that I can join the database using this script?

You can look into script to see how setup and result can be joined.

Short link

sirmax do you know why stats arent updating anymore on NA server nothing has updated for a lot o players since like the 8th of Aug. Do we need to clear cookies or cache or something maybe?

Update never mind man i seen what the issue is read Mr 13 post,

thanks

Edited by CBARoughneck

Short link

sirmax do you know why stats arent updating anymore on NA server nothing has updated for a lot o players since like the 8th of Aug. Do we need to clear cookies or cache or something maybe?

In fact, if someone maybe explain to us

Short link

Can XVM be set up (in-game) to show the players current 60 days stats / colors instead of their overall? I personally think the 60 day stats are more indicative of their play then their overall is.. alot of people..including me, just played like a yolo for the first month or 2 due to being clueless, trying to figure it out etc etc etc... and if they eventually figured it out, I would be more inclined to appreciate that, then their overall stats..

Edited by Dead_Zombie

Short link

Thanks sirmax! I took what you provided me and wrote a PHP script to do the parsing. I'm going to dump the data into a database and will use the and will pivot the two via vehicle ID.

Short link

Hi

My xvm doesn´t update 2 weaks. Last update was 8.8.2013. Can I do something?

How often does the XVM server update player statistics?

Thx for help.

Short link

Can XVM be set up (in-game) to show the players current 60 days stats / colors instead of their overall? I personally think the 60 day stats are more indicative of their play then their overall is.. alot of people..including me, just played like a yolo for the first month or 2 due to being clueless, trying to figure it out etc etc etc... and if they eventually figured it out, I would be more inclined to appreciate that, then their overall stats..

no it cant

Hi

My xvm doesn´t update 2 weaks. Last update was 8.8.2013. Can I do something?

How often does the XVM server update player statistics?

Thx for help.

mine updated today after i upgraded to 4.1.1

Short link

I have 2 questions regarding xvm and xvm-stat ....

1: How do i get the hitpoints-left crap removed on ALT-preassure ???

2: Where do I put the en.xc file that xvm-stat keeps calling for ??

ty

/Siddus

Short link

Is there any way to dynamically set the rating text depending on other text? For example I would like to display win percentage after the tanks/player name, but since the name is always going to be short or long, I would like the rating text to move, otherwise if it's static, it will either overlap, or be a big space, depending on tank/player name length.

Short link

no answers now ???

/Siddus

another question, how do I get the "highvulnerability" markers to appear in game ????

/Siddus

Short link

How do I get the per vehicle win %'s to update.. as of right now, my per vehicle win rates only update when the overall win rate updates...... Others in my clan say their per vehicle win rate updates continuously... I also have issues with per tank efficiencies.. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by DeviousDevil

Short link

Hi

I have little problem with tab panel. On the left side, vehicles has got alignment 'left', I want switch aling to 'right'. "aling='right'" doesnt work :/

149yq8n.jpg
    "formatLeft": "<textformat tabstops='[100,122,140]'><font face='Bookman Old Style' size='10'><b>{{vehicle}}</b></font> <font face='Corbel' size='12'><b> <tab><font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font> <tab><font color='{{c:xwn}}'>{{xwn}}</font> <tab><font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating:3}}</font></b></font></textformat>",
    "formatRight": "<textformat tabstops='[0,27,50,75]'><font face='Corbel' size='12'><b> <tab><font color='{{c:rating}}'>{{rating:3}}</font>  <tab><font color='{{c:xwn}}'>{{xwn}}</font> <tab><font color='{{c:kb}}'>{{kb:3}}</font></b></font> <tab><font face='Bookman Old Style' size='10'><b>{{vehicle}}</b></font></textformat>"

Can someone solve this problem?

Edited by Tutkarz09

Short link

How do I get the per vehicle win %'s to update.. as of right now, my per vehicle win rates only update when the overall win rate updates...... Others in my clan say their per vehicle win rate updates continuously... I also have issues with per tank efficiencies.. Any help would be appreciated.

Only place where win rate is updated continuously is Service Record, where it's handled by WG.

In XVM mod, it's same rule as for WN6 etc... just wait for DB update on proxy server.

Last update date should be displayed in your service record.

Short link