Korean Random

English XVM support

Hi there,

We met a problem. My friend just want the stat & winning-rate indicator, So I just copied him XVM & XVM-stat together, and made him a XVMconf for all default visual settings, mirrored tank icons and stat display.

However, the stat wont show.

I checked the config and running cmd window, nothing wierd except this in the cmd:

=> @GET_LAST_STAT

GetFileInformation<>: Error: System.Exception: No request at wot.Server.GetFileInformation<String filename, FileInformation fileinfo, DokanFileInfo info>

I am asking him for more information, but can u think of any possible cause?

Thanks for help!

Do you install Dokan?

Short link

Hi!

I'm new to XVM, but I realized a problem.

XVM works fine, but somehow the stats aren't actual.

My winrate IG and on the portal is at 49% for now 2-3 days, but xvm still says 48%, also my Eff. isn't changing since I installed XVM(3-4 weeks now)

Here's my question. Are the stats for XVM on a seperate Server and you are updating it, let's say once a week, or is XVM getting the stats right from the WoT Server?

Edited by DjMac
Short link

Do you install Dokan?

Of course.

I myself got a XVM doing well (and excellently >_<) right now, but when my friend repeat my install process something went wrong, and i don't know where or how.

Edited by Algernon
Short link

I've been getting problems running XVM; the player stats are not showing up. Interestingly the battle win/lose predictions are still appearing somehow. I have attached screen shots to help you ID the problem. The problem started 5 days ago out of no where and has been persistent in ALL battles since then. Everything was fine before the problem occurred. The battles have also been taking longer to load than usual after the problem started.

I have updated the mod to most recent version:

xvm-stat-1.1.0

xvm-3.1.2

I have also done a fresh install of WOT with ONLY the xvm mod installed. didn't work.

XP

.NET Runtime(s):

High Speed Cable Internet

http://imgur.com/3cVGl,oduCr#0

http://imgur.com/3cVGl,oduCr#1

XVM.xvmconf

XVM.log

Short link

I've been getting problems running XVM; the player stats are not showing up. Interestingly the battle win/lose predictions are still appearing somehow. I have attached screen shots to help you ID the problem. The problem started 5 days ago out of no where and has been persistent in ALL battles since then. Everything was fine before the problem occurred. The battles have also been taking longer to load than usual after the problem started.

I have updated the mod to most recent version:

xvm-stat-1.1.0

xvm-3.1.2

I have also done a fresh install of WOT with ONLY the xvm mod installed. didn't work.

XP

.NET Runtime(s):

High Speed Cable Internet

http://imgur.com/3cVGl,oduCr#0

http://imgur.com/3cVGl,oduCr#1

any other potential solution for me to try? what is the source of the problem?

Short link

@Niv13, hamachi is installed in your system? It can cause problems like this.

it was installed, but I have uninstalled it since previous patch since it did cause something like this. What other programs could cause this?

Sorry for the double post, I've just re-installed Hamachi to uninstall it the second time. This time, it actually worked and cleared up the mod issue. Professional advice all the way Mr 13. Thanks for resolving the issue.

Short link

Hey guys :)

since the 8.1 patch of the EU-Server i got a problem with loading and displaying stats ingame.

Let me explain this:

- First battle: Stats loading correctly, no problem.

- From the second battle on: No stats are loading for the rest of the teams.

Sometimes i'll get the stats for the players (when hitting Tab) little later on in the game.

Of course i don't get the chance to win from the beginning of the second battle.

Restarting the game leads to the exact same procedure mentioned above.

HERE a screenshot

Already tested setting the timeout up to 20k ms and checked the IE-settings, and so on.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings

KillerEnte

XVM.log

Short link

Okay so I have followed the directions to install the 8.2 version for wot and have done everything it asks but when I start up and enter a battle I do not get stats to display at all. I have no errors in the dokan window or anything like that is there any settings I need to check or a setting in the game to maybe enable mods? It says XVM at the bottom and I get the clan icons and everything but no win rate or individual player stats I moved the config file over and still nada

Edited by aaronf
Short link

Hello

Are you aware of a conflict between xvm (probably because of dokan) & Bitdefender Internet Security 2013, & if you have, is there a soution to it?

With BDIS 2013, running WOT via xvm-stat.exe causes a BSOD/system freeze. The problem did not exist with BDIS 2012, & the support from Bitdefender seems to be avoiding the WOT posters who have asked or a solution.

Is this something that can be worked at from this end, or is it a case of one or the other, i.e., use either xvm, or BDIS2013?

Any help (or information) would be greatly appreciated.

Short link

Are you aware of a conflict between xvm (probably because of dokan) & Bitdefender Internet Security 2013, & if you have, is there a soution to it?

With BDIS 2013, running WOT via xvm-stat.exe causes a BSOD/system freeze. The problem did not exist with BDIS 2012, & the support from Bitdefender seems to be avoiding the WOT posters who have asked or a solution.

Is this something that can be worked at from this end, or is it a case of one or the other, i.e., use either xvm, or BDIS2013?

The only recommendation is to use another software. And this is good idea, considering such support.

Edited by sirmax
Short link

@prabals, Did you try add dokan files to whitelist?

BSOD+Freeze testifies incorrect work of antivirus. Their duty to fix the problem. It's only what we can say.

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, whitelisting doesn't work, even switching off bdis doesn't work.

Just a little frustrating. Guess I may have to follow sirmax's recommendation.

Edited by prabals
Short link

Can someone explain and post picture for "minimap" settings in XVM.

What is this for:

"minimap": {
"enabled": true,  // On/off modification switch
"iconScale": 1,   // Minimap icon and attached text scaling factor
"nickShrink": 4,  // Nickname shrink value for {{short-nick}} macro
"textOffsetX": 0, // Attached text X offset relative to icon
"textOffsetY": 0, // Attached text Y offset relative to icon
"format": {    // Attached text format. Macroses {{level}}, {{vehicle}}, {{short-nick}}
   "ally":  "{{level}} {{vehicle}}", // Ally
   "enemy": "{{level}} {{vehicle}}", // Enemy
   "squad": "{{level}} {{short-nick}} {{vehicle}}", // Squadmates
   "oneself": "{{level}} {{vehicle}}" // For oneself and camera receiver in case of death
},

What possibilities do I have?

Спасибо

Short link