Korean Random

English XVM support

have a guy that upgraded xvm and he now gets this error any ideas?

looks like its not reaching the proxy servers or timing out/blocked by firewall

2012.11.24 23:09:45 [D] MountPoint: C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\.stat
2012.11.24 23:09:45 [D] Unmount previous mount
2012.11.24 23:09:45 [D] Create MountPoint directory
2012.11.24 23:09:45 [D] Creating server thread
2012.11.24 23:09:45 [D] Starting server thread
2012.11.24 23:09:45 [D] Dokan thread: Starting main loop
2012.11.24 23:09:45 [i] Timeout: 10000, MountPoint: .stat
2012.11.24 23:09:45 [i] Game Region: US (detected)
2012.11.24 23:09:45 [i] System.ArgumentException: The property 'ProxyServers' could not be created from it's default value. Error message: Could not load file or assembly '0 bytes loaded from System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
at System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyValue.Deserialize()
at System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyValue.get_PropertyValue()
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at wot.Properties.Settings.get_ProxyServers()
at wot.Server.GetProxyAddresses()
at wot.Server..ctor(String ver)
at wot.Program.StartDokan(Object opt)
2012.11.24 23:09:47 [D] Dokan thread is not alive. Exiting.
2012.11.24 23:09:47 [i] Stopping server

thanks for the help

Short link

I set my timeout to 30000, and still big issues with loading all the stats..

Sometimes only half the players get the stats visible, and more then 60% of the time I don't get any "chances to win" ??

Never had any of these problems in 3.1.1..

Anyone knows any fix for this ???

/Siddus

Edited by Siddus
Short link

I am experiencing an intermittent issue with XVM stats for SEA server since a few days ago. For some battles all the stats load immediately for all players and XVM shows Win %. Then other battles only some player stats load and there is no Win %. I attach a log file. Thanks.

XVM.log

Short link

You can help or only interested? :)

:-) The XVM team are doing a great job already - I realize it takes a lot of time (and money) to run this project. I could give some money, does the team accept donations? Anyways, keep up the good work.

Edited by Armoricide
Short link

@Armoricide, at the moment we are collecting donations for the server upgrade. (more information about it [in russian])

If you want to help you can donate via paypal or WebMoney. Send me a private message if you are interested in this and I will give details.

Server down right now ?

Hi. You have some problems with XVM? It's working fine to me at this moment.

Short link

The XVM mod is greatly appreciated by myself and alot of people i know. Gets very painful to play the game when the proxy has issues.

Figures crossed for the future.

EDIT

Have you guys considered maybe an XVM twitter account or a shout box on the forum or something similar where people could just do a quick shout when it goes down rather than repeatedly making forums posts ? Or a proxy server status page ?

Edited by EngIand
Short link

The XVM mod is greatly appreciated by myself and alot of people i know. Gets very painful to play the game when the proxy has issues.

I know what you mean, which is why I am happy to donate some cash to the XVM team. Consider doing the same :-)

Short link

Hi there,

I have a question concerning the Configuration of XVM, that maybe only a developer can answer. In the Forumthread at worldoftanks.eu my question couldn't be answered and I don't understand russian, jet so stumbled here by advice of sirmax2 and google translate.

Is it possible to type a sentence into my XVM.xvmconf and it appears in battle on my HUD? With configurable x,y position and colours would be very cool?

Regards teQuilamaN

Edited by teQuilamaN
Short link

Hi there,

We met a problem. My friend just want the stat & winning-rate indicator, So I just copied him XVM & XVM-stat together, and made him a XVMconf for all default visual settings, mirrored tank icons and stat display.

However, the stat wont show.

I checked the config and running cmd window, nothing wierd except this in the cmd:

=> @GET_LAST_STAT
GetFileInformation<>: Error: System.Exception: No request at wot.Server.GetFileInformation<String filename, FileInformation fileinfo, DokanFileInfo info>

I am asking him for more information, but can u think of any possible cause?

Thanks for help!

Edited by Algernon
Short link