Korean Random

Gun Constraints for TD and Arty

Hello community, hello XVM dev team,

I would like to suggest adding Gun constraints markers in the style of Shtys, as they have been part of J1mB0's crosshair mod up to now, as an XVM feature.

Here is his original forum topic: Link

The mod was updated the last time in 2013 but was working flawlessly until 9.15.1 killed it. Best way to get the latest files of Shtys's mod is from the last version of J1mB0's:  Link

Myself, and I'm sure a lot of other players as well, would be very glad if someone could rewrite this extremely helpful mod in AS3. It would be amazing if it could become part of XVM eventually.

Regards, mindstormer

• Upvote 2
Short link

I don't know, I can't remember it with out the gun constraints so it must have been at least 3 years :)

That's very intertesting given the fact that GС was originally developed by Dellux(Shtys) and he never gave it up to anyone else (except me). Anyway, latest versions can always be obtained from Joves, Protanki or Wot Fan mod packs.

Edited by phantasm
Short link

That's very intertesting given the fact that GС was originally developed by Dellux(Shtys) and he never gave it up to anyone else (except me). Anyway, latest versions can always be obtained from Joves, Protanki or Wot Fan mod packs.

т.е. увидеть УГН в свободном от модпаков доступе никак не получится?! Если у тебя есть исходники, что мешает выложить работоспособный мод? (в моем случае, к примеру, помешало бы элементарное отсутствие знаний и способностей для адаптации)

Edited by Kapany3uk
Short link

т.е. увидеть УГН в свободном от модпаков доступе никак не получится?! Если у тебя есть исходники, что мешает выложить работоспособный мод? (в моем случае, к примеру, помешало бы элементарное отсутствие знаний и способностей для адаптации)

мешает, например, то, что добро на публикацию исходников Деллюкс не давал :) а сам мод пока вообще не готов. но будет.

зы: тут англофорум, давай не будем разводить базар-вокзал :) сорян, попутал

Edited by phantasm
Short link

So is someone still updating the mod? I couldn't find it in the modpacks you listed, can you tell me where to download it individually if there is a version for 9.15.1?

Short link

Can you give a link to the individual mod or is it only available in modpacks?

Only in modpacks. But shortly after the release, many good gyus will rip it from there and upload to various places so you'll be able to get it easily :)

Short link

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive this impatient ModPack peasant from EU for his lack of oversight and reading skills, please. J1mB0 was never saying that GunConstraints is his work, over the lifetime of his crosshair he was using different versions of it (Mr TEZ modded debug panel, УГН from DamoclesSword, GC from MS) and has always given credit to the original author as it can be seen on the curse page: https://mods.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/j1mb0s-reticles#t1:description

Short link