Korean Random

World of Tanks WN8

I have recently been having problems with xvm showing incorrect wn8 for me.I am aware that you are working on this issue however I have some questions.

You claim this is Wargamings fault however they claim this is your fault and info on that?

How long will this take to fix.(Make an estimation if you do not know)?

Why is this only happening to some people that use xvm and not all?

Why did this happen?

Thanks.

• Downvote 2
Short link

You claim this is Wargamings fault however they claim this is your fault and info on that?

We have a direct contact with WG developers and management. They recognize the problem and promise to fix it. Their support sometimes don't have correct information about such issues. This is the reason why support can tell you that this problem is not on their side. Also, this bug described on their official support site.

acc-wipe.png

How long will this take to fix.

Asap. We'll not do any estimations because it does not depends on us.

Why is this only happening to some people that use xvm and not all?

It happens with users that wiped their statistics. WG does not delete all data in API as it should. Due to this old data is mixed with new data in API responses and it can cause problems with WN8 calculation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Short link

@vlad_cs_sr, точно можно обнулять статистику на EU и ASIA, а на RU такое не практикуется. Насчёт остальных кластеров(NA и KR) ничего не могу сказать.

UPD: We implemented temporary fix on our side. It's not good solution, but it can help until WG will fix it on their side.

Short link