Korean Random

Eagle Eye?

Вообще, идея хорошая, я бы такую фичу использовал. Но её признали бы читом. (Generally the idea is good. I would have used such feature. But it would be a cheat)

Edited by Mixaill
  • Upvote 2
Short link

It would be a cheat.

AFAIK, it wouldn't - WG policy is that you are not allowed to provide such info automatically to other players. So, 6th sense announcer is more of a cheat than this would be.

And, i meant not constant eagle eye update (not possible anyway?), but OTM update on every perk use - i.e. targeting certain enemy. So, modules info wouldn't be up to date all the time - similar to last known position on minimap: may be true or he might have repaired that ammorack already...

Short link

AFAIK, it wouldn't - WG policy is that you are not allowed to provide such info automatically to other players. So, 6th sense announcer is more of a cheat than this would be.

And, i meant not constant eagle eye update (not possible anyway?), but OTM update on every perk use - i.e. targeting certain enemy. So, modules info wouldn't be up to date all the time - similar to last known position on minimap: may be true or he might have repaired that ammorack already...

It would be, because you will have an advantage - you woundn't wait 3 second before information appear.

WG policy restricts any mods that give an advantage over other players. For example, auto extinguisher is prohibited.

Short link

Going deeper into discussion :) ...

Last known position on minimap can be considered "unfair" advantage too - there is no argument that it is some kind of advantage ;) . Unfair advantage is very general, the automation statement was official and i've seen it somewhere (NA?), i can try and find it again. TL;DR, unless you make it outputting message in chat, it shouldn't cross the border.

If implementing proposed above, i'm ok with hooking to 3sec delay (i doubt it would be possible otherwise, as you cannot insta-hook on lightbulb either) - the only advantage would be that it won't disappear and would be displayed on OTM (still possibly unaccurate until updating with next targetting the same tank).

Anyway, not many people use this perk, do they?

Short link

Last known position on minimap can be considered "unfair" advantage too - there is no argument that it is some kind of advantage ;)

No, this information is already present on the screen, we just helps to remember it.

If implementing proposed above, i'm ok with hooking to 3sec delay (i doubt it would be possible otherwise, as you cannot insta-hook on lightbulb either) - the only advantage would be that it won't disappear and would be displayed on OTM (still possibly unaccurate until updating with next targetting the same tank).

I see. This is possible, and would not be a cheat. Please give me a replay with EE, and I'll try to make it.

I thought you want to request EE without targeting and 3 sec waiting.

Short link

From test server if it's all the same. 12:00 battle time is where it starts, there was a bit looking for each other at the beginning.

BTW, it's good to know that barrel tip is empty critical indeed...

PS: do we need additional module/crew symbols in xvmsymbol? Or png icons?

replay_last_battle.wotreplay

Edited by nixxxie
Short link