Korean Random

English XVM support

I've been using XVM for a while now without any problems I couldn't fix. Today seems a little different as I'm having a slight problem with the new version of XVM. Any help on what I need to do would be appreciated.

XVM.jpg

Short link

On/off square.

Sorry, that was wht i mean in the question, what is the square in the mod?. For what it is?.

What i have to change here to see the line of aiming in the minimap?.

Cant understand where it goes.

"camera": [ // Camera direction.

{ "enabled": false, "from": 50, "to": 100, "inmeters": true, "thickness": 2, "alpha": 60, "color": "0xEE0044"},

{ "enabled": false, "from": 200, "to": 300, "inmeters": true, "thickness": 1.5, "alpha": 45, "color": "0xEE0044"},

{ "enabled": false, "from": 350, "to": 445, "inmeters": true, "thickness": 1, "alpha": 30, "color": "0xEE0044"}

],

// Gun traverse angles may differ depending on vehicle angle relative to ground

// See pics at http://goo.gl/ZqlPa

"traverseAngle": [ // Horizontal gun traverse angle lines for ATs and SPGs.

{ "enabled": true, "from": 20, "to": 300, "inmeters": false, "thickness": 0.4, "alpha": 35, "color": "0xFFCC66"}

]

Short link

what is the square in the mod?

See pics

For what it is?

Even with your draw distance set to high, dynamic objects (i.e. spotted enemy vehicles, terrain destruction, tracers) may remain invisible to you. This is because the server decides whether to send information about dynamic objects to you based on whether they are within the boundaries of a separate 1000m x 1000m x 1000m cube centered on your tank but aligned to the map boundaries regardless of your view point. Every vehicle outside of that server cube will always be invisible to you in the default Arcade View or in Sniper View regardless of your draw distance setting.

-

What i have to change here to see the line of aiming in the minimap?

Enabled true in camera section.

Edited by Mr A
Short link

Thank you very much for your atention dude.

Well. more problems. I seted the config last night, in the 0.8.4 client. It worked without problems. Now i have this problems:

While using the angle mod from Locastan http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/125488-clock-in-hangar-battle-angles-24-85/#top with clock, in game the XVM, in arcade view, put another clock and ping counter over the other. I guess i have to erase clockformat settings in XVM.

While using Kodos Hitlog+Damage panel, it doesnt shows. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/200356-085-kodos-hitlog-only-mod/#top, las night it was working but i have to chance the "y" setting to my resolution. Is not from you but i just ask if the XVM have some setting which is hiding it.

I want to eliminate the ugly overtarget. I dont like it, but i cant find the seeting in XVM. I want to use the game standar OTM.

Last one: i set all the showchances on true, but no one is show while loading nor in battle.

I hope you improve the XVM for the next release because it is too complex and the settings has no sense, seems just a disorder. Mi suggestion is next time put in logic groups all the settings by type so you dont have to chance one settings in line 50 and other in 200 for show chances. The previuos XVM design was more friendly for users, you could find anything fast and have some logic order.

Greetings.

Short link

Now i have this problems

Other mods are installed by you. For the conflicts we take no responsibility. Nonetheless,

I guess i have to erase clockformat settings in XVM.
XVM have some setting which is hiding it
i cant find the setting in XVM

Full config w/comments

i set all the showchances on true, but no one is show while loading nor in battle

Use xvm-stat.

Short link

Apologies because when i installed the Kodos Hitlog mod it overwrotte the xvm from 3.5, for that i was complaining about complexity since his config is very diferent from the XVM.

Anyway i was totally unable to set this new 3.5 xvm config to work properly. I used the full config in the samples folder, edited the most similar to my prev XVM, it simply doesnt work properly.

I could't put the lines in the minimap. An extra ping counter was over the other, the chances to win % doesn't work, they dont appear or an error is descripted. The hitlog dont work neither.

My solutions es to take my prev .xvmconfig from 3.4.2 XVM using the last xvm-stats and the 3.5 archives for flash. Then i put all my previous mods, and it is working totally perfectly.

I lost 4 hours doing this, cant make your 3.5 full config work without those problems.

This is the latest xvm-stats and 3.5 files working with 3.4.2 xvm config without problems with the following mods:

Angle mods for tanks, td's and artys,

standar sight with time counter and shell travel time,

HitLog and Damage panel

Advance radio commands

German voices and nuclear alarm sound for 5th sense.

Current sesion resume

Maximum zoon out

MaxFarplane.

1POMdm6.jpg

940bUpk.jpg

Short link

Hello! I have a small problem when running the latest XVM 3.5 with XVM-Stat.1.4.2. On the players panel and the battle loading screen the players efficiency rating only diplays the last two digits. So a 1050 rating shows up as 50.  It has worked fine in previous versions. Is there a setting that influences this or do I possibly have a conflict? The only other mod I'm using is Jimbo's crosshair. I'm using the default full XMV config file. Thanks for any help!

Short link

Yup.

Required xvm-stat.

I already told you im using xvm-stat. Im using it since more than a year, please, in every patch i download the last version of xvm. To me it the config xvm config 3.5 dont work, i dont know why, it doesnt, i'll try do a clean intall after the whole client finish the download. For now im using your last xvm-stats (as i said 3 times before) with the last xvm files for flash and the 3.4.2 config, working perfectly.

LOL. Don't read after that. His "mod" IS XVM.

Open his xvm config, you will see is very diferent from yours, is a mess.

Short link