Korean Random

English XVM support

Hi,

I have just downloaded XVM and this seems to be working OK. I have also downloaded the stats add on but an having problems as I can;t seem to get it to display the player stats. I have installed Dokan library. When I start XVM I do get errors (see below) in the command prompt window. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.

BM

xvmstat2_zpse5eb7e7a.jpg

Short link

Is it possible to get rid of that disturbing symbols of remaining and dead allies and enemies?

Sometimes it is impossible to read the informationen below because they get burried by this symbols of dead allies.

shot0212m.jpg

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/2545-миникарта-minimap/?p=58589

Edited by Alastanka
Short link

Hi, I installed xvm stats but it doesn't work and I don't know why. The log file is in the attachment, help is hugely appreciated!

edit: fixed it myself in the end

Edited by Kl3p_co
Short link

Hello, installed new xvm version (xvm-3.5.0.zip and xvm-stat-1.4.2.zip) , get everything work expect I dont know why it doesnt show the frag numbers in top part of battle window, I noticed there was some settings to this (fragcounter panel?)  but it should not remove it alltogether?,  put old version back to get it work again.  So is there some settings to show or not to show frags?

Short link

Why you made this XVM config so complicated?. It got me lost since i was editing each XVM with my settings following the previous XVM structure, now you have to read all the lines and find one by one the things i want to change.

For last. Where i put the line in the minimap that goes where i am aim. I Have the 2 circles, tank names, last known positions of enemys, but the line.

Greetings.

Short link

Cant understand where it goes.

"camera": [ // Camera direction.
{ "enabled": false, "from": 50, "to": 100, "inmeters": true, "thickness": 2, "alpha": 60, "color": "0xEE0044"},
{ "enabled": false, "from": 200, "to": 300, "inmeters": true, "thickness": 1.5, "alpha": 45, "color": "0xEE0044"},
{ "enabled": false, "from": 350, "to": 445, "inmeters": true, "thickness": 1, "alpha": 30, "color": "0xEE0044"}
],
// Gun traverse angles may differ depending on vehicle angle relative to ground
// See pics at http://goo.gl/ZqlPa
"traverseAngle": [ // Horizontal gun traverse angle lines for ATs and SPGs.
{ "enabled": true, "from": 20, "to": 300, "inmeters": false, "thickness": 0.4, "alpha": 35, "color": "0xFFCC66"}
]
},
"square" : { // Square with 1000m side. Shows maximum unit draw distance.
"enabled": false, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>For what it is?.
"artilleryEnabled": false, // Show square if using artillery\SPG vehicle
"thickness": 0.7,
"alpha": 40,

Short link