Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Profanisaurus

Crew auto return box

Hi folks, is there a plan to return this?

I know it's possible through the right click or the in game options but it was always nice to set a crew in a tank and have them there when you went to use it. 

Luckily XVM is clever enough to have left it on for tanks that had it on but any newer tanks do not have the feature.

Any help appreciated.

Short link
23 minutes ago, yepev said:

It was already reported on the KR forums months ago, so I don't believe posting it directly on GitHub will expedite the process, but maybe worth a try.

Short link
9 minutes ago, Aslain said:

It was already reported on the KR forums months ago, so I don't believe posting it directly on GitHub will expedite the process, but maybe worth a try.

I'm not suggesting you repost the same thing on GitLab. I'm suggesting you fix this feature and submit the correction to the repository if it's important to you :wink:

It's open source. Everyone can contribute, not just complain, you know? :smile:

• Downvote 2

Short link
5 minutes ago, yepev said:

I'm not suggesting you repost the same thing on GitLab. I'm suggesting you fix this feature and submit the correction to the repository if it's important to you :wink:

I know I can fix it myself, I help with that whenever I can, but it's not the point. We are reporting this bug to XVM devs so they can fix it. If they cannot fix it, they should at least respond something, like "we cannot fix" at least :)

Edited by Aslain
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link
7 hours ago, yepev said:

so replying to someone making a new post about a older known issue is complaining now?
good to know before someone starts to downvote me.

important fix, no.
annoying yeah a bit.

it also seems more people are missing the feature, so fix it or not but a reply what will be done with it would be nice.

• Upvote 2

Short link

@Aslain Hello Aslain, Thank you for making mods. Did you fix this issue in your modpack, because xvm team decided make a face that they never heard about it. Thanks. 

Short link
2 hours ago, Hamid said:

@Aslain Hello Aslain, Thank you for making mods. Did you fix this issue in your modpack, because xvm team decided make a face that they never heard about it. Thanks. 

It seems like you've decided to make a face as if you've never heard about disasters happening in their countries and throw around dumb critique, like they should waste their time playing around with some game modding for bored babies like you instead of saving their lives and loved ones.

They do what they can, when they can, for free, so there's no place for your toxic tone here.

Edited by yepev

Short link

@yepev Well,

1. First of all I talked to Aslain , not you. But thank you for reply.

2.Second hand I don't even know where is XVM developers from and I of course I would not know what disaster happened to them. Dont act like you know me and you know what I am aware of. 

3. Third, all chain of words which you wrote just describes your aggression but not care about their life. Dont use another people tragedies as instrument. 

4. Forth, All you wrote is not making a sence because these professional and skilled XVM team is still developing XVM no matter what happened to them. Which means they could change several line of codes over there to fix it long time ago. Especially taking into consideration, they did it for Lesta. (I can be wrong on this)

5. Fifth, I dont even understand what is your writings doing with tragedy happened to them. I did not insult or swear them, I just said the truth. 

Now, the only thing you were right, is, they are free project and they can do whatever they want. I agree on this. 

From my side I will now go and investigate who these people and what happened to them. I promise. 

Edited by Hamid

Short link
1 hour ago, Hamid said:

Dont act like you know me and you know what I am aware of. 

I just showed you exactly what YOU did so you can feel it yourself :wink: I hope now you understand why it was not a good idea.

1 hour ago, Hamid said:

I don't even know where is XVM developers from

Yes, exactly! You don't know what you are talking about. Yet, you made toxic assumptions about their decisions. You don't know if they saw this topic or had a chance to look into this problem, but you phrased it as if you knew and wanted to mock them about it. It was unnecessary rudeness. I hope you understand and won't do it to anyone in the future. Peace to you all.

Now let's stop going off-topic here and focus on the bug. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? It would be much more productive if we had a discussion in this direction, as XVM is open source and open to merge requests.

Edited by yepev

Short link