Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
mintik

XVM fireAlert sound bug

Hello,

Whenever my tank gets set on fire there is a sound that keeps on playing every second even though I used

the fire extinguisher. It keeps on playing even after I'm dead and spectating other players until the game ends.

Anyone else having this problem? I use the custom fireAlert sound from xvm.

XVM version: 6.3.2

xvm.log

sounds.xc

• Upvote 1

Short link

Me too and I also get couple of crashes/restarts per day. Sometimes it's after few hours, sometimes minutes. Once it crashed twice per single game.

Short link
Anyone else having this problem?
Same here, i have this problem too with alert fire, a sound  (bip....bip) keeps playing at the end.
Me too and I also get couple of crashes/restarts per day. Sometimes it's after few hours, sometimes minutes. Once it crashed twice per single game.

This is WG bag (not XVM).

Now fix in last micropatch (on RU-region)

Исправлена ошибка, из-за которой звук горения танка был слышен даже после того, как пожар был потушен.
Fixed an issue - for which the sound of burning tank was heard even after the fire was extinguished.

Write to the customer support in your area, maybe there will make a correction on the server.

Edited by night_dragon_on
  • Upvote 2

Short link

This is WG bag (not XVM).

Now fix in last micropatch (on RU-region)

Исправлена ошибка, из-за которой звук горения танка был слышен даже после того, как пожар был потушен.
Fixed an issue - for which the sound of burning tank was heard even after the fire was extinguished.

Write to the customer support in your area, maybe there will make a correction on the server.

Thanks for the reply!

Short link

In the meantime, you can disable the fire alert completely in the configuration file sounds.xc

"vo_fire_started": "",

The code should already be present there on line 40, but you need to activate it by removing the two leading slashes //.

Short link

i have another problem with sound fire...

if i fire-ing...sound play 2x.......( start play fire sound -- after 0-1 sec again play fire sound) = double play, i try another sound and same problem.

Short link