Korean Random

HP related macros in playerspanel.xc

Dear XVM community, 

I am encountering a problem when trying to use extra fields in the playerspanel to show the HP of tanks. I got the code from Bones from the NA server: 

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/316189-095-xvm-config-by-bones-with-optional-hp-in-player-panels-15jan15/#topmost

As soon as a text field contains a macro related to HP, it isn't shown. It does not crash the rest of the config though. So for example, 

"extraFieldsRight": [
     { "alpha": ${"playersPanel.spottedMarkersAlpha"}, "x": -45, "y": 5, "valign": "top", "bindToIcon": true, "format": "{{spotted}}", "shadow": {} },
     {"x": 0, "y": 2, "valign": "center", "w": 100, "h": 20, "bgColor": "0x000000", "alpha": "30" },
     {"x": 2, "y": 4, "valign": "center", "w": "{{hp-ratio:96}}", "h": 16, "bgColor": "0xFF6666", "alpha": "30" }

]

Only shows me a dark field, which is supposed to be the background, but the field containing the actual HP-bar is not shown. If I change the {{hp-ratio:96}} to a fixed value, the field is shown, but of course that's not what I want.

According to the macros.txt file, the HP related macros should work in the playerspanel.xc, so I'm wondering, where it goes wrong?

I am using the newest 5.5.1.3 version of XVM. 

Is this a known issue? Are more people having this problem? 

I attached my whole res_mods folder if anyone wants to try something... 

res_mods.rar

Short link