Korean Random

Reload xvm.xc during battle/replay

Hi guys,

I recently started manually writing and changing my xvm config and now I`m wondering if there is a way to reload the config mid-game.

The reason is I`m watching replays to see my changes but as of right now I have to restart the client everytime I make a change in order to see the result.

I appreciate any help or suggestions, thx in advance!

bw

Alfalis

Short link

@Alfalis, a mod optimization has been made and after that the reload config function stoped to work becouse now the config is loaded in AS3 (AS3 realized in the hangar part of the game) and AS2 (battle part) receives it already loaded. Maybe later this function will be realized again.

Edited by demon2597
Short link

Thanks again :)

I hoped it would be relatively easy to implement (maybe even edit some of the code of xvm to create a new instance of config() and call some sort of reloadConfig() on keystroke) but as this feature already existed and is currently not working I guess it's not that simple xD

Let's hope a dev is reading this and the reload functionality will make its way back in one of the future releases :)

Short link