Korean Random
rextimmy

WOT Tank Viewer - Version 1.0.17

@Lesic, такая же фигня. заходил туда через Tor Browser.

Анонимайзер или веб-прокси сервер думаю тоже можно зайти

Short link

@Lesic, такая же фигня. заходил туда через Tor Browser.

Анонимайзер или веб-прокси сервер думаю тоже можно зайти

Заходить-то я захожу, пользуюсь HideIP. Вот только пинг на порядки увеличивается, да и пока прокси рабочий найдешь...(

Интересно с какого перепугу, неужели КВГ постарлся?

Short link

Hello, rextimmy. You have done an excellent program.

Can you add to the shader code displaying effective armor values ​​and the probability of penetration by user-defined penetration value (from camera position)? (I can provide the formulas.) Can you make a dialog box with a user-defined gradient color settings controls?

Firstly thanks :-). In coming versions, yes it will allow you to see effective armor values. I'll look into user defined color settings for the armor because i gotta admit i don't like the color scheme i only used that because i knew people would be used to it from gamemodels3d site.

bug with FV3805 (same as was with the SU-14-1). Zip version.

Fixed now will add this to 1.0.6 when it is released.

Вопрос к форумчанам из России:

у всех такая байда?

d48f81cb14e9.png

I don't understand a word of all that lol

Fixed FV3805:

post-6842-0-10371800-1373189859_thumb.jpg

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

I don't understand a word of all that lol

Some providers in Russia are blocking your access to the Site(

Short link

Some providers in Russia are blocking your access to the Site(

Why would they do this?

Short link

@rextimmy, sometimes they can block some domains or ip for legal reasons (maybe on the same server with your website was illegal content etc.)

Anyway now your website and IP is not in blacklist and soon it should become available.

Short link

Why would they do this?

I do not know. in preventing says: Option 1 - Site contains information Redistribution of which the Russian Federation is prohibited. I checked - the list of banned it is not. Option 2 - the decision of the court.

Short link

Well that is strange, thought i must have been pissing WG off or something lol. Considering my app is still present in all their forums i take it they don't care about it :-)

Short link

Version 1.0.6 released.

Changes:
* Fixed bug where camo color was not displaying on the camo widget.
* Fixed numerous path bugs (only affecting operating systems other than windows).
* Fixed crash when loading certain SPG/TD's (there where a few from 8.7 test)
* Changed default OpenGL settings to maximum attempt number two. (this was not applied in 1.0.5 as i left it out accidentally).
* Changed settings dialog to show before the main window is shown (when the app is creating a new settings.cfg).
* Fixed memory leak in UV Generator.
* Fixed memory leak in Camo bake.
* Fixed UV generator to support multiple textures.
* Fixed problem in UV generator where turret/guns where rendered twice.
* Changed UV generator to save image in original dimensions from the base diffuse texture thus removing the resolution combo box.
* Fixed UV generator image preview to show higher quality image(this does not affect saving quality).
* Added ability to individually select spaced armor.
* Fixed settings dialog to display better with large font sizes.

• Upvote 1

Short link

Oh no! ((( (Ditch the hair on his head). My favorite tick on vertical tabs. :sob:

Short link

Oh no! ((( (Ditch the hair on his head). My favorite tick on vertical tabs. :sob:

haha oops i accidentally deleted it when cleaning up the page, it will be back next release. I also stuffed up the UV generator too as the color's don't apply on the second tab and textures that are not square don't save properly either. 1.0.7 will fix all this up.

Version 1.0.7 now released:

* Removed geometry shader from camo baking routine(not needed).

* Fixed UV generator problem where background color etc where not applied to UV Map 2.

* Fixed UV generator problem where non square textures where getting cropped when saving.

* Added the vertical tab option back to settings.

* Changed settings dialog back to showing after mainwindow is initialized.

* Fixed various other path issues(again mostly linux related).

Edited by rextimmy
  • Upvote 1

Short link

Всем добрый день. Так как с английским языком не дружу к сожелению, хочу спросить у профессионалов. Планируется ли ввести редактор источников света? Грубо говоря количество источников, интенсивность света. Ручками пытался в конфигах изменить ... скажем так получилось совсем что то странное заливалось всё белым цветом максимум. Спасибо.

Short link

Всем добрый день. Так как с английским языком не дружу к сожелению, хочу спросить у профессионалов. Планируется ли ввести редактор источников света? Грубо говоря количество источников, интенсивность света. Ручками пытался в конфигах изменить ... скажем так получилось совсем что то странное заливалось всё белым цветом максимум. Спасибо.

Anyone care to translate this, i tried google translate and i don't really understand the question, something about light sources?

Short link

Hello Will the added control of light sources? Number of sources, intensity, color.

Edited by TA2WKA

Short link

Hello Will the added control of light sources? Number of sources, intensity, color.

Yes this is a feature i have always planned.

Short link

rextimmy, the dialog "Open Directory" for select the folder in "Mod Path" options is always pointing to "res_mods" path. This is very inconvenient. He should show the current path, which is in the field "Mod Path".

UPD:

The second problem, my "Turrent" and "Gun" settings are reset, when I press the button "Load".

PS: Why not a multilanguage interface in WTV? If you doing multilanguage plugin, then I can help to complete config-file with Russian words in interface

UPD2:

The third problem, "Rotate" options has a working range -180...+180 deg. I used to work with range 0...360 deg (and many other people with middle and higher technical education in Russia like to use this range). So please make a range of -360...+360 deg.

Edited by StranikS_Scan
  • Upvote 1

Short link

rextimmy, the dialog "Open Directory" for select the folder in "Mod Path" options is always pointing to "res_mods" path. This is very inconvenient. He should show the current path, which is in the field "Mod Path".

UPD:

The second problem, my "Turrent" and "Gun" settings are reset, when I press the button "Load".

PS: Why not a multilanguage interface in WTV? If you doing multilanguage plugin, then I can help to complete config-file with Russian words in interface

UPD2:

The third problem, "Rotate" options has a working range -180...+180 deg. I used to work with range 0...360 deg (and many other people with middle and higher technical education in Russia like to use this range). So please make a range of -360...+360 deg.

Yes the "open directory" is working as intended, i purposely did that so you can select your version from the mod path(if you even use this path at all). I know of a lot of users who will not use the res_mod/version path but will instead use a directory of their choosing while they are skinning away and than copy to the res_mod/version folder when they are ready. This way they avoid accidentally wiping out any of their finished products. Selecting the in game version folder requires one more click once the "open directory" is selected, i fail to see how this is inconvenient.

The reset when you press the load button is just me been A)Lazy B)Over cautious. I have been meaning to fix this one up.

Actually since version 1.0 beta the app internally can have every single bit of text translated, the only reason i don't is because for every new release when i add any new text i have to wait for every single person to translate, i don't have time for this. At some stage i might release the header that contains all the text waiting to be translated and let you guys do it yourself. It would require the translator to use http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/linguist-translators.html

Thirdly, i consider myself to have a middle to higher technical education (so i don't know if you are trying to imply i don't?? )i have no problem understanding the -180 + 180 range but having said that it is no great drama to add an option of changing to 0-360 range.

* Edit:

Ok with the multi language thing, go here  http://qt-project.org/downloads and download Qt SDK 4.8.5 for windows (personally i use the VS 2010). It's a big download because they don't split up the tools from the SDK they just chuck in the whole lot  :hmm:  . In the bin directory where you install Qt is linguist.exe. Over the weekend i will supply the language file generated from my app (qt ts format) and instructions on how to enable them in WotTankViewer. It may help to have a read of this to make yourself familiar with how qt linguist works http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/linguist-translators.html

*Edit 2:

Here is what my "lower educated" skillset has coming up in 1.0.8, shadows and search filter (filters as you type)

post-6842-0-57197000-1374876100_thumb.png

post-6842-0-54955200-1374876438_thumb.png

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

i fail to see how this is inconvenient.

Your concept is a headache for me. Example, I design tank skins "RedStar 2" with penetration zones, my skins has six versions (contour, shaded, classic shaded, and the same with iZoom). They are located in a folders:

d:\WOT\TANKS_SKINS\StranikS_Scan\RedStar2_VictorShadow\1_RedStar2VS_Kontur_size100\

d:\WOT\TANKS_SKINS\StranikS_Scan\RedStar2_VictorShadow\2_RedStar2VS_Shtrihovka_size100\

I use SSD-disk, therefor my WOT-client are located in folder:

c:\Games\World_of_Tanks\

I constantly switch between skin folders in "Mod Path". Now you see the problem? :))))) For me default path "res_mods" in "Open Directory" is headache. I think this situation is typical for many skin developers....

I want to offer you to add checkbox "Save current paths in Open Dialogs" on "Paths" tab in "Preferences" form (default state = unchecked). This will solve my problem.

The reset when you press the load button is just me been A)Lazy B)Over cautious. I have been meaning to fix this one up.

Eh bien.

Actually since version 1.0 beta the app internally can have every single bit of text translated, the only reason i don't is because for every new release when i add any new text i have to wait for every single person to translate, i don't have time for this. At some stage i might release the header that contains all the text waiting to be translated and let you guys do it yourself. It would require the translator to use http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/linguist-translators.html

Aaaa :)))), I see qt_ru.qm file in program folder, but I not understand how to connect it with exe???

Thirdly, i consider myself to have a middle to higher technical education (so i don't know if you are trying to imply i don't?? )i have no problem understanding the -180 + 180 range but having said that it is no great drama to add an option of changing to 0-360 range.

I wrote about usability, not about standards or education. This was example. Option must have both ranges -180+180 and 0-360, therefor do -360+360. It will be convenient for all users.

Ok with the multi language thing, go here  http://qt-project.org/downloads and download Qt SDK 4.8.5 for windows (personally i use the VS 2010). It's a big download because they don't split up the tools from the SDK they just chuck in the whole lot  :hmm:  . In the bin directory where you install Qt is linguist.exe. Over the weekend i will supply the language file generated from my app (qt ts format) and instructions on how to enable them in WotTankViewer. It may help to have a read of this to make yourself familiar with how qt linguist works http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/linguist-translators.html

I downloaded the "Qt libraries 4.8.5 for Windows (VS 2010, 235 MB)".

PS: Personally i use the Delphi, VS is evil ;-)

Here is what my "lower educated" skillset has coming up in 1.0.8, shadows and search filter (filters as you type)

I am not understand you... it was sarcasm or something else?... I wrote only about the program and convenience (not about you and not about your or my education, I would be stupid if I wrote this).... but... you did not make convenient range, it follows that you are not competent enough .... :)))) (It's joke. I like sarcasm too).

PS: You have seen what is written in my signature? I'll translate for you - "I was always amazed how StranikS_Scan can always make problem out of nothing" © Lemon96 :)))))))))))))))

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

I am not understand you... it was sarcasm or something else?

Yep definitely sarcasm, sorry i have a really dry humour.

I'll explain the *.qm files soon when i release the translate file for qt linquist app. Qt linguist is actually very nice to use, it can import/export GNU gettext as well.

*Edit:

I miss understood your question about the res_mod open directory thing, what you are asking can yes be easily added.

Edited by rextimmy

Short link

rextimmy, I am open armor panel and click on 0-value -> no response. Click any other value -> displayed selected armor. Click on 0-value -> displayed zones with zero armor. Again click on 0-value -> no response again. It's bug in the event handler of 0-value.

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link