Korean Random
freak527

Bigworld Game Engine

@[email protected] I successfully built a server for bigworld 2.1, which can link 2.0 and 2.1 clients, I don't know which version you need to test the tank, I can't determine which BW server it corresponds to, so I can't answer this question.

Edited by howarduong

Short link

где найти серверную часть для работы world of tanks старых версий?, например 0.4.5 или же 0.7.0 (я просто не разбираюсь в языках программирования и вообще в этой всей теме). Если же таковой есть у вас, можете пожалуйста предоставить мне доступ к нему, уж очень хочется поностальгировать и покатать в тренировке с друзьями, как это было в 2012.

Edited by Andrew902

Short link

Hi, I am trying to get BW (14.4.1 ~ But I would say it looks more like 2.10) server-side fully set-up. So far I have only partially succeeded.
- Somehow I compiled .rpm files (bwmachined, devel, server, tools, tools-bwlockd and web-integration) after 2 days of trying (because of wrong source).
I would appriciate if @freak527 could hit me up on Discord (@GonnaHetzMe) for more help. Thanks and good luck guys!

Short link

@gonnahetzme @[email protected] Friends, it would be much better for everyone if you posted discussions here, where everyone can see them and join in or at least learn something for themselves, rather than on Discord where this information gets lost. There is very little up-to-date and useful information about the engine available, so it's best if you can save it in an easily accessible public place whenever possible :honoring:

Short link
1 hour ago, yepev said:

@gonnahetzme @[email protected] Friends, it would be much better for everyone if you posted discussions here

That is exactly the problem for me, I am not a fan of these (public - mainly when I don't see any option for Direct Message?!) forums, because of WG to be exact. They can take the whole "project" down. Because it's actually their property (even though it's opensource, I wouldn't bet on it). => Because if it really works, Wargaming will be losing money and they won't be happy.
If you have a problem with that, I don't have to show up here ever again. So please respect my request to use Discord, thank you.

Nevermind I couldn't send DM's, because probably my account wasn't trusted enough. My bad.

Edited by gonnahetzme

Short link

@gonnahetzme I'm sure WG won't do anything to you unless you want to engage in outright piracy and compete with them using their own intellectual property. If you simply restore the ability to play on outdated clients for entertainment and engine research, and don't commercialize it, WG will be completely indifferent. And if you succeed in this, you may even be able to get a job with them :Default:

• Upvote 2

Short link

The problem is that I add the user to the database, but the server logs show an unsupported character, and the game send the wrong username and password

i will send screenshots

• Upvote 1

Short link

Hello everyone. Has anyone managed to create their own server for the old World of Tanks? And how can you do this through BigWorld?

Short link