Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
cherek_us

Something about TD's

I've noticed a recent change in the way TDs behave. At first, I was thinking, "Man, my aiming and shooting has really gotten bad.", then I realized it wasn't me, but the TD. In the past, my favorite TD (StuG III G) would turn when I would pan left/right past the limits. Now, when I pan left/right, the sight reticle will continue past the constraints but the TD no longer turns to follow the sight reticle, like it thinks it has a turret. Is this because of a change in an update or in a config? Is there a way to make it stop thinking it has a turret?

Found the issue.

Edited by cherek_us
more information added

Short link

@cherek_us , camera.xc

// Отключение предела вращения камеры в снайперском прицеле для техники с ограниченными УГН (углами горизонтальной наводки) орудия. 
"noCameraLimit": {
  // true - enable.
  // true - включить.
  "enabled": false,
  // "full" - отключение ограничения камеры и фиксации корпуса (включается вручную клавишей "x");
  // "custom" - отключение ограничения камеры;
  // "hotkey" - отключение ограничения камеры с зажатой правой кнопкой мыши;
  "mode": "hotkey"
}

The first mode - turn off the limitation of the rotation of the camera, in the process of moving the body of equipment follows the sight all the way; second mode - turn off the limitation of the rotation of the camera, during the movement the gun follows the sight until the horizontal angles are limited, then only the camera will rotate; well, the third mode - the position of the barrel will be fixed and the limitation of the camera rotation will be disabled (the mode of operation of the camera as on the technique without limiting the angles of horizontal targeting).

Edited by night_dragon_on
  • Upvote 3

Short link