Korean Random

Vanilla damage panel

Hi,

How to enable default ingame damage log? I like this new default better because it has assisted dmg and blocked dmg but I can't find setting to enable it. 

Also, I want to place hitlog beneath it. Basically I want to make it look something like on the picture below. 

Can somebody tell me just what files to edit or where to start...

post-38600-0-98120400-1478075902_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Short link

Open damageLog.xc and scroll down to "disabledSummaryStats": false, change from true to false.

To move the XVM log open battleLabelsTemplates.xc and scroll down to

"damageLog": {
      "enabled": true,
      "updateEvent": "PY(ON_HIT)",
      "x": 310,
      "y": 0,

play with the X and Y values until you are satisfied. Look at the picture to see how i have mine.

Best regards

nilsenth

post-38105-0-02598300-1478081842_thumb.png

Short link

ljubanve vanilla damagelog (yes, konrad509 it is indeed called that by WG) counters for damage, block and assistance can be changed in elements.xc but ya need first code for this which isn't there.

Instead ya can use totalEfficiency: http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/35173-totalefficiency-%D1%81%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8-xvm/

When ya download archive extract file to configs\xvm\py_macro, code that ya need to work it is in 2nd spoiler, there are also writen where ya should it paste.

At bottom of damagelog it is http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/uploads/monthly_10_2016/post-29578-0-74889200-1475847149.jpg

It doesn't use vanilla icons like here cause owner of this screenshoot added them himself, but symbols from xvm font.

Edited by Grabaah
Short link