Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
plkJaqenHghar

Carousel - filters/show all

Hello,

first of all, thank you for introducing back the multilined carousel feature. It was dearly missed and placing it (at least in it's current form) in front of the minimap development is a nice thing :-)

For the bug, (using latest nightly 6288) when I de-select all of my filters (well, I usually use only a tier and tank type) I can see no tanks at all. Usually or in past, when you did so, you could see "all" the tank in garage, not now. I have to click on the "left" arrow button in carousel to get my tanks out. But somehow the longer I click the left arrow and the tank line moves through carousel, the first tanks to appear starts to disappear in the middle of a carousel. :-)

Each screenshot was taken "two clicks" on the left arrow button after the previous one.

2016_08_09_174335.png

//when you've got selected some filters (it does't matter which) it won't allow you to click on the "arrow" buttons and scroll past the "end" of a carousel where there are no tanks. But without any filters it kinda "bugs" and all the tanks are moved beyond the border of carousel.

//So a friend just send me a thread from your other section of your forum, since I don't speak russian I'm not checking there... and as I can see, you guys are already working on this so... sorry for "double-post" :-)

It's just a little thing, since you're getting all the kinks fixed and I use filters a lot and they work just fine. But why not make it perfect later. :-) Certainly not a pressing issue.

Have a great day.  Edited by plkJaqenHghar

Short link

same, or similar problem here... without filters i can't see last 4-5 tank columns... tried with default carousel.xc (changed only rows to 2), and there is same problem too...

EDIT: I have more than 65 tanks in garage, but I see roughly 58 of them... this is what I see:

FsBEjDG.png

Edited by Ragnarocek

Short link

Hello,

first of all, thank you for introducing back the multilined carousel feature. It was dearly missed and placing it (at least in it's current form) in front of the minimap development is a nice thing :-)

For the bug, (using latest nightly 6288) when I de-select all of my filters (well, I usually use only a tier and tank type) I can see no tanks at all. Usually or in past, when you did so, you could see "all" the tank in garage, not now. I have to click on the "left" arrow button in carousel to get my tanks out. But somehow the longer I click the left arrow and the tank line moves through carousel, the first tanks to appear starts to disappear in the middle of a carousel. :-)

Each screenshot was taken "two clicks" on the left arrow button after the previous one.

2016_08_09_174335.png

//when you've got selected some filters (it does't matter which) it won't allow you to click on the "arrow" buttons and scroll past the "end" of a carousel where there are no tanks. But without any filters it kinda "bugs" and all the tanks are moved beyond the border of carousel.

//So a friend just send me a thread from your other section of your forum, since I don't speak russian I'm not checking there... and as I can see, you guys are already working on this so... sorry for "double-post" :-)

It's just a little thing, since you're getting all the kinks fixed and I use filters a lot and they work just fine. But why not make it perfect later. :-) Certainly not a pressing issue.

Have a great day. 

If you use Chrome you can auto-translate from Russian to your preferred language, it's not perfect especially for technical subjects but it's usually enough to get the point across.

As to the carousel it's a known issue and will be worked on but as it's part of a nightly build and not a release build don't expect any dedicated support. If you can't select a tank you want without filters, turn an appropriate filter on.

Short link

As I've said, it wasn't a pressing issue for me, since I use filters. But thank you anyway for your advice to use them. This bug was sorted out in the latest nightly builds, so it's alright even for users not using them.

Short link