Korean Random

spotted light missing by 4K

Hi,

I miss my spotted light when I play with 4K. If I play with the QMP-Service then I see the light on our players.

on the fullhd resolution I can see the lights.

Which information do you need more?

Thx

Nice greetings

Grenlem

Edited by grenlem
Short link

• 1 month later...

@grenlem, we're don't faced such problems before.
Try check on clean installation and default config.

In any case, if it's even a bug, you need to wait until next stable release and then check again (because of complete rewriting of the whole battle interface).

If clean installation or next release will solve your problem, please let us know. If no, then after next stable release please attach xvm.log, python.log and config for further diagnostics.

Short link

I have made like 3 posts about this going back a year and I've found at least 2 other posts saying the exact same thing.  Resolution Scaling 2.0 has numerous issues in XVM, one being that the Extra Fields area (where the spotted indicator status lamp goes) will not show regardless of how you set the configuration, default or otherwise.  See my post history for more details, but I was able to get the spotted indicator working by placing the macro next to the vehiclename field, albeit non justified and kinda messy.

You can easily verify your installation is correct by simply switching to resolution scaling 1.0 and the lamps will appear normally, of course you will need a magnifying glass to see them or anything else in your UI.

Short link