Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Kasia

Strange XVM issue

Hi,

Could u help me please with this strange issue?

I have no idea why my xvm is not workin in 9.13.

I can install Aslains package 9.12.18 and its workin without any problems now, but when i am tryin to install latest version xvm or Aslains (all to 9.13) package it is not workin I always see what is on screenshots. I did everything what u describe, but the issue is still there.

Kasia

python.log

xvm.log

xvm.zip

post-35063-0-08655300-1451050969_thumb.jpg

post-35063-0-78127400-1451050972_thumb.jpg

post-35063-0-51114200-1451050973_thumb.jpg

post-35063-0-80116400-1451050973_thumb.jpg

post-35063-0-06866100-1451050974_thumb.jpg

post-35063-0-18749900-1451050992_thumb.jpg

post-35063-0-83631700-1451050992_thumb.jpg

res_mods.zip

Edited by Kasia

Short link

Hi,

Could u help me please with this strange issue?

I have no idea why my xvm is not workin in 9.13.

I can install Aslains package 9.12.18 and its workin without any problems now, but when i am tryin to install latest version xvm or Aslains (all to 9.13) package it is not workin I always see what is on screenshots. I did everything what u describe, but the issue is still there.

Kasia

hi, try to delete res_mods\mods\xfw and res_mods\mods\packages folders and reinstall XVM or Aslains pack.

Short link

I did that and then I install everything one more time, and it didnt help. I've got the same problem all time long. Same as on screenshoots

Short link

Thank U for your answer. I just did that and its didnt change anything :/ I want to put here new screenshots but i dont know how, but it does not metter, cause anything changed.

Short link

@Kasia, can you attach your "res_mods" folder? (without "res_mods\0.9.13\audio", if exists)

Edited by Kotyarko_O

Short link

i attach file u ask on top, cause i dont know how to do it in single post.

i don't have errors with your res_mods, at which server are you playing? Europe?

Short link

yes on eu, is that means, that i have on my computer some file, witch makes that my xvm on 9.13 is not workin propertly? How can i get to know witch file is it, if i am not wrong?

Short link

yes on eu, is that means, that i have on my computer some file, witch makes that my xvm on 9.13 is not workin propertly? How can i get to know witch file is it, if i am not wrong?

let me update the Europe client first and try it there, maybe the differences in clients produce errors.

on EU client it works too.

try adding -integrity_default_client flag to launcher shortcut (remove it later):

post-28388-0-01045500-1451076658.png

it does not check the whole client, but maybe will help

Edited by Helkar

Short link

also, try to rename the %appdata%\Wargaming.net and run the game. if the problem persists, rename back the folder.

Short link

When i changed Luncher name game wont update, as on screenshoot i attached.

i dont exactly understand what do u mean by:

"also, try to rename the %appdata%\Wargaming.net and run the game. if the problem persists, rename back the folder."

Sorry, could u please explain me once again?

post-35063-0-77654900-1451119680_thumb.png

Short link

When i changed Luncher name game wont update, as on screenshoot i attached.

ehm... what exactly did you do? need right click on shortcut of launcher, properties, add the -integrity_default_client after WOTLauncher.exe

"also, try to rename the %appdata%\Wargaming.net and run the game. if the problem persists, rename back the folder."   Sorry, could u please explain me once again?

sure:

• open explorer
  • write in address bar: %appdata%
  • click enter
  • click on Wargaming.net folder, click F2
  • rename to Wargaming.net_backup
  • run the game, check if the errors persist
  • if they do, follow from the first step and rename back the folder to Wargaming.net

Short link

"ehm... what exactly did you do? need right click on shortcut of launcher, properties, add the -integrity_default_client after WOTLauncher.exe" <- i did that, and the effect is on screenshoot ^

second part:

I did everything what u were suggest, and i see some changes like: i see my Vehicles in my Service Record, but other things are still bugged - Tech tree, and this StarWars windows.

I will rename the folder Wargaming.net_backup to original version.

update: Ups, couldnt rename it, because it duplicate itselfs, so had to remove one of them the backup one.

post-35063-0-48510400-1451126321_thumb.jpg

post-35063-0-18563200-1451126322_thumb.jpg

post-35063-0-64031000-1451126322_thumb.jpg

post-35063-0-98984400-1451126322_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kasia

Short link

in this file u mean?

yes, this is the file, but inside should be written:

Start "WOTLauncher.exe" params="WoTLauncher.exe  -integrity_default_client"

and in your log file it does not appear

Short link

For me, unfortunately, it does not help anything that is written above. I only have a problem with the purchase of camouflage and inscriptions on the tank is empty field as in 1 poscien the last photo. I thought it was the wine that some fashion are biting so I dumped all and in turn pasted and I ran looking after the error until I came to color statistics Krasen Yasen (messages in the battle work fine). Pasting statistics from version 9.13 running to buy camo and emblems but the statistics are still on 0, turn to paste the statistics zwersji 9.12 (renaming a folder at 9.13) but did not work statistics department Kamo buying so I think that here there is a fault. Unfortunately, I never used xVM, always did his pack of mods. With xVM I only hit a log and cut tank carousel.I hope that you will help me what you can do and make that all work. I immediately sorry for run of the mill English - I use a translator

python.log

WoTLauncher.log

xvm.log

res_mods.zip

post-35099-0-68477800-1451302467_thumb.jpg

Edited by krzysztof74
  • Downvote 1

Short link

For me, unfortunately, it does not help anything that is written above. I only have a problem with the purchase of camouflage and inscriptions on the tank is empty field as in 1 poscien the last photo. I thought it was the wine that some fashion are biting so I dumped all and in turn pasted and I ran looking after the error until I came to color statistics Krasen Yasen (messages in the battle work fine). Pasting statistics from version 9.13 running to buy camo and emblems but the statistics are still on 0, turn to paste the statistics zwersji 9.12 (renaming a folder at 9.13) but did not work statistics department Kamo buying so I think that here there is a fault. Unfortunately, I never used xVM, always did his pack of mods. With xVM I only hit a log and cut tank carousel.I hope that you will help me what you can do and make that all work. I immediately sorry for run of the mill English - I use a translator

obvious error is this:

"IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'res_mods/mods/shared_resources/xvm/res/data/xte.json"

but it's strongly not advised to use only part of XVM from old versions

Short link