Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Andyss

Top clan logos

ATM I dont see any logos,  which config I need to edit/add that Ill get top 100 clan icons loaded and shown in game? Cant figure it out

"Now the server monitors XVM top clans and when you run the client downloaded the list. When you are a top clan in combat, from the server XVM downloaded its icon."

played many games and still C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\mods\shared_resources\xvm\res\clanicons\EU   is empty. do I need to do something to my old config?

Short link

ATM I dont see any logos,  which config I need to edit/add that Ill get top 100 clan icons loaded and shown in game? Cant figure it out

"Now the server monitors XVM top clans and when you run the client downloaded the list. When you are a top clan in combat, from the server XVM downloaded its icon."

played many games and still C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\mods\shared_resources\xvm\res\clanicons\EU   is empty. do I need to do something to my old config?

* top clans icons now taken from the XVM server and tops list is updated daily.

Source: http://www.modxvm.com/en/news/xvm-6-0-0-for-world-of-tanks-0-9-6/

You don't have to put any icons in the clanicons map anymore. But you can if you want to, for your own clan perhaps.

Short link

So Top Clan' icons are loaded from the server.

What about the other clans?

Do we have to add them manually?

If so, then when are you going to release a new icon file? The latest one is september last year...

Short link

seems there are some icons in C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\mods\shared_resources\xvm\cache\icons  so I should put this  folder to config? why they dont load straight to C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\mods\shared_resources\xvm\res\clanicons\EU  folder?

could somebody help`? Isnt this suppport forum , I need to know how i can see clan icons, they are enabled in config do I need to adjust some other config also? or do I have to manually move them to old location?

Short link

I need to know how i can see clan icons
what is your mod version? there were fixes on icons in nightly builds. 

Short link