Korean Random

And now, I get no xvm at all ??

Is server down ??

And it's back again, maybe "Add Client" did the trick :-)

Edited by Siddus

Short link

dont know how else to describe my problem,

I gave you a link. Have you tried to read it? .....

Write a version of mod, operating system and antivirus software.

Attach:

XVM.log and Python.log (these files are located in the root folder of the game)
    Your config (zip archive of folder res_mods/xvm/configs/)

Short link

I have exactly the same problem.Two days ago, before the latest  WoT update, XVM was working, (although I've never been able to get stats to do so). After the update, it vanished completely. There is now no sign of it anywhere in the World of Tanks game. Even the "don't play intro movie" no longer works, let alone the minimap mods (the reason I use it, or rather, used to use it).

I've read the link to which you referred Siddus and, not being familiar with Windows, I don't understand it. I have no idea, for instance, where "res_mods/xvm/configs/" might be or what exactly you mean by the root directory.

Edited by Y_Pestis

Short link

@Y_Pestis, root directory is the folder where WoT is located (it also contains worldoftanks.exe)

Thank you for that. I had guessed that that was where you meant, but (as I was taught while working a while ago for the product publications department of a computing company of which you might have heard) if obvious or suggested remedies for a problem fail to work, and there is room for doubt about the precise sense in which any jargon is being used in the explanation, then the most efficient response is not to make assumptions but to ask for clarification before proceeding further.

This problem now appears to have miraculously cleared itself without further action, or, at least, without further action from me. (To be clear, after installing the 9.4 WoT patch/update and before posting here: I had previously: downloaded and installed the latest XVM in the World of Tanks folder; restarted World of Tanks; restarted Windows; deleted, re-downloaded, and reinstalled World of Tanks; reinstalled the latest XVM; restarted World of Tanks; restarted Windows. All without effect.). All elements of XVM are now working for me, including stats, should I want to use them. I don't know what you did, but whatever it was, thank you.

Edited by Y_Pestis

Short link