Korean Random

I don't want people to see my stats [SERIOUS]

Hi,

actually the topic title tells everything. And don't delete it. I take it seriously and I will also contact WG, because its so ANNOYING. It just destroys the fun in the game not only for good players, also for bad players.

I don't want people see my stats in battle [i will tell you the reasons below]. it's possible to NOT see the wn8 rating of other players, when you don't prolong. So it should also be possible if you don't prolong, "your stats" will also NOT be shown.

REASONS:

- it manipulates the gamestyle of the enemy. If they see a (platoon of) unicum(s), they are automatically totally PASSIVE and camp OR

- they are focusing on the blue/unicum players, especially arty.

- in Chat people are cursing:

----------"fu**ing gold spamer" (right in the beginning of the game!!)

----------"kill that unicum"

----------or other ways "fu**ing tomatos" - "damn zombies" etc... 

----------or "FU** you again retard team" "next loss" "fu**ing red polaks" and other SHIT STUFF I have to read before the battle even STARTED.

= I see people always CURSING all the time - there is not EVEN ONE DAY it doesnt happen. I dont want that. I dont care how bad or good others are. I want to see it afterwards.

ALL IN ALL: If I play a GAME I want to HAVE FUN. I want to be seen EQUALLY. By showing my stats it's NOT possible. If there is a bot, i will see his inactivity in battle and I can report him. I dont need to see his 150wn8. 

So what do I want: If you are a player who wants to see your STATS and other players stats you NEED TO ACTIVATE it. If you dont activate, you wont see yours and other players ingame. I have enough of BULLSHIT talking, CURSING etc. I WANT TO HAVE FINALLY FUN WHEN I PLAY THIS GAME.

It's a mod, it's not from WG, so it should be possible to get rid of that

best wishes

DramaQQ_

PS not everything is bad, like minimap for tactical stuff... but WN8/EFF just manipulates the gamestyle.

Edited by DramaQQ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
Short link

Hi,

actually the topic title tells everything. And don't delete it. I take it seriously and I will also contact WG, because its so ANNOYING. It just destroys the fun in the game not only for good players, also for bad players.

I don't want people see my stats in battle [i will tell you the reasons below]. it's possible to NOT see the wn8 rating of other players, when you don't prolong. So it should also be possible if you don't prolong, "your stats" will also NOT be shown.

REASONS:

- it manipulates the gamestyle of the enemy. If they see a (platoon of) unicum(s), they are automatically totally PASSIVE and camp OR

- they are focusing on the blue/unicum players, especially arty.

- in Chat people are cursing:

----------"fu**ing gold spamer" (right in the beginning of the game!!)

----------"kill that unicum"

----------or other ways "fu**ing tomatos" - "damn zombies" etc... 

----------or "FU** you again retard team" "next loss" "fu**ing red polaks" and other SHIT STUFF I have to read before the battle even STARTED.

= I see people always CURSING all the time - there is not EVEN ONE DAY it doesnt happen. I dont want that. I dont care how bad or good others are. I want to see it afterwards.

ALL IN ALL: If I play a GAME I want to HAVE FUN. I want to be seen EQUALLY. By showing my stats it's NOT possible. If there is a bot, i will see his inactivity in battle and I can report him. I dont need to see his 150wn8. 

So what do I want: If you are a player who wants to see your STATS and other players stats you NEED TO ACTIVATE it. If you dont activate, you wont see yours and other players ingame. I have enough of BULLSHIT talking, CURSING etc. I WANT TO HAVE FINALLY FUN WHEN I PLAY THIS GAME.

It's a mod, it's not from WG, so it should be possible to get rid of that

best wishes

DramaQQ_

PS not everything is bad, like minimap for tactical stuff... but WN8/EFF just manipulates the gamestyle.

Or you can just disable chat imho :dots:

Short link

dude it has NOTHING to do with the chat + I want to communicate with the players. I want to say: Hej i can help you here and there, or "lets attack them now"...

XVM is a modification and it's not from WG. And I dont want people to see MY stats, thats it. It manipulates the behaviour of their gameplay... the cursing is another problem, but also a result of activated WN/EFF.

Edited by DramaQQ
  • Upvote 1
Short link

If you are a player who wants to see your STATS and other players stats you NEED TO ACTIVATE it. If you dont activate, you wont see yours and other players ingame.
Here you wrote exactly how it is now:gg:

I dont want people to see MY stats, thats it.
Here is the answer to your question. Discussed many times/ 
Short link

@DramaQQ, there is really annoying that you are really shooting permanent gold from invise . Don't do anything like this and your butthurt, and also ours, will disappear . If you are so "soul vulnerable", just disable the chat or "Don't play this game" © SerB . It's all I could say to you. Good luck.

Short link

@DramaQQ, Every update you are agree with WoT license. In this License writen: "Wargaming can publicate information about users". XVM just get this info from Wargaming.

So peoples on EU Servers realy writes in chat like

---------"fu**ing gold spamer" (right in the beginning of the game!!) ----------"kill that unicum" ----------or other ways "fu**ing tomatos" - "damn zombies" etc...
? It's so sad, because EU was a very good server, when i started to play WoT 1 year ago.
Short link