Korean Random

Can't sign in to XVM

Thanks for sorting out the network error but for some reason I don't know I can't sign into the site.   The Sign In button doesn't seem to work, I have tried ActiveX on and off and Compatibility mode.  I am trying to prolong the stats.

Short link

Cookies and Java are enabled, ActiveX has no effect whether on or off.

The sign in button does nothing, doesn't even activate the link

Have tried IE11, Chrome, Firefox.  Same affect.   I don't have the problem with this webpage or any other of my webpages.   Never seen this behaviour before.

Short link

Krab Age, have done that and placed the websites into the allowed sites, same problem. 

the ability to open links from the Menu bar is completely disabled.   All links that are not in the menu bar do work however.

frustrating

Short link

this is ridiculous, I have lost faith in the XVM website as I cannot fix the issue, There is nothing wrong with my computer as this problem does not occur on any other websites.   I really do want the XVM stats as they are extremely useful. There were no issues with the website 10 days ago when problems started surfacing, and as I troll through the forum, i can obviously see that it is not just me that has issues.

It would be useful to know what XVM did around 10 days ago that has affected XVM .

Short link

Krab Age I too can't log into XVM. I've tried firefox and chrome. All other buttons/links work.  It is not showing up as a link. Example- if i right click support forum it will have a box open with options such as... open link in new tab/window etc. However, If i right click sign in it does not show that. Not that i would right click it anyway but as an example that it isnt registering as a link. My computer settings have not changed. So you are not alone and I too like the XVM mods also. Thank You

Short link

@Bowie031962@MudVayne, looks like your network is configured incorrectly and your PCs can't access any websites with IP in range 5.x.x.x

We can not say what exactly is causing this problem on your side, because there can be too many reasons.

Most often it is:

• old versions of hamachi on your PC or on PCs through which you are connected to the network
  • other software, which working like hamachi (VPN, LAN-Over-Internet)
  • incorrect network configuration by your ISP

So, problem is on your side and you should have access to sites in 5.x.x.x to fix it.

We'll consider the possibility of moving of our service to IP not in range 5.x.x.x, in order to help users with incorrect network config. But it can take a time.
Also, i strongly recommend you find the source of the problem and fix it on your side.

Thank you.

Short link