Korean Random
StranikS_Scan

PjOrion - редактирование, компиляция, декомпиляция, обфускация модов (Версия: 1.3.5 Дата: 11.08.2019)

Пользуетесь ли вы Орионом?  

314 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Объект GUI.Text() через Орион создать не получается, вылетает клиент, через нормальный мод (файлик в папку с модами) все работает нормально. С чем это может быть связано? Остальные скрипты через Орион работают нормально, проблема только с модулем GUI.

Short link

Я может чего упустил в описании? Если в корневой директории программы есть папка mods, то PjOrion перехватывает её и запускает от туда скрипты.

ЧАВО? Ни чего такого я там не прописывал вроде. Гляну чего это он делает такое.

Объект GUI.Text() через Орион создать не получается, вылетает клиент, через нормальный мод (файлик в папку с модами) все работает нормально. С чем это может быть связано? Остальные скрипты через Орион работают нормально, проблема только с модулем GUI.

Тоже столкнулся с этим. Причем непонятна закономерность. Можно любой мод с гуи метками через орион заэкзесить в клиент, но если просто написать создать объект, например через экспресс окно, когда клиент запущен, то вылет клиента. Прикол короче. Надо раскапывать.

Может это как-то с трансмиттером связано, весь код из ориона идущий в клиент выполняется ведь в модуле трансимиттера.

Short link

Может это как-то с трансмиттером связано, весь код из ориона идущий в клиент выполняется ведь в модуле трансимиттера.

"выполняется в модуле трансимиттера"

Возможно из-за того, что модуль GUI на уровне C не может получить доступ к каким-то объектам (если бы трабла происходила на уровне питона, ошибка вываливалась бы в лог, а не крашился клиент)... Скорее всего это как-то связано с внедрением в процесс (что-то типа "области видимости переменных").

Short link

When do you load your GUI.Text ? If you load it too fast, game crashes, you have to decorate "onEnterArena" (I think it is this one) to add your own GUI.Text

Sorry if it wasn't your question, just read this comment :)

Short link

When do you load your GUI.Text ? If you load it too fast, game crashes, you have to decorate "onEnterArena" (I think it is this one) to add your own GUI.Text

Sorry if it wasn't your question, just read this comment :)

We known it, but why is this?

Short link

We known it, but why is this?

Really, dunno...sad part is when you do so, python log logs...nothing

I think game isn't ready when we try to load them at the wrong time and thus crashes but why and when, can't say. All I know is to avoid this, you have to decorate the right function (can't recall the name exactly) and do not forget to decorate the one when you leave battle or your UI will stay here :)

Short link

I think game isn't ready when we try to load them at the wrong time and thus crashes but why and when, can't say. All I know is to avoid this, you have to decorate the right function (can't recall the name exactly) and do not forget to decorate the one when you leave battle or your UI will stay here :)

I understand it, and i have tried to call object creation in battle. Game crashes the same way. This shows, this is not a correct reason of client crashes. When i wrote AASMX first version, i have forgot to delete text object after battle, and it stood in hangar space, as i remember... Hangar is space too as battle map, but no physics initialized. It could be understood by reading python log (something like "loading space"). Game might not be ready while loading screen is shown.

But we both think that game crashes when C module can't find something required. Maybe transmitter module is running not in correct variable namespace. I think, sys.modules difference check between scripts run as mod and script in Orion will give a part of answer.

Short link

I understand it, and i have tried to call object creation in battle. Game crashes the same way. This shows, this is not a correct reason of client crashes. When i wrote AASMX first version, i have forgot to delete text object after battle, and it stood in hangar space, as i remember ... Hangar is space too as battle map, but no physics initialized. It could be understood by reading python log (something like "loading space"). Game might not be Ready while loading screen is Shown.

But we both think That game crashes When C module can not Find something required. Maybe transmitter module is running not in correct variable namespace. I think, sys.modules difference check between scripts run as mod and script in Orion will give a part of answer.

oh, you are the author of AASMX, I remind this one, pretty nicely done and could be useful if used with shadow or this kind of stuff.

Another idea is to put some kind of "target" where to aim mixed with your code so it would NOT be an autoaim bot by pure definition, just a helper like the one you can take from ... well, World of Warplanes :)

Might be a good mod, not sure it would be 100% legal but super sure it would not give the same advatange as autoaim give :)

Straniks, if I can add my 2 cents, would it be possible to add some features to PJOrion, like the ability to change theme (I mean only change the default WHITE background, when working late it is a eye breaker: p) and the ability to collapse functions, classes, imports, etc?

Exactly like we can do with notepad ++ when you add plugin.

Edited by Yzangard

Short link

Straniks, if I can add my 2 cents, would it be possible to add some features to PJOrion, like the ability to change theme (I mean only change the default WHITE background, when working late it is a eye breaker: p) and the ability to collapse functions, classes, imports, etc?

Added to todo-list :))) 

Short link

Another idea is to put some kind of "target" where to aim mixed with your code so it would NOT be an autoaim bot by pure definition, just a helper like the one you can take from ... well, World of Warplanes :)

Is it means weak-armor-texture (penetration zones)? You can find it on this forum, file section, one of locked topics. Edited by GPCracker

Short link

Is it means weak-armor-texture (penetration zones)?

Думаю, речь идёт о маркере, указывающем, куда необходимо стрелять в текцщий момент, чтобы попасть по движущейся цели. Типа того, что есть в "самолётах".

Но самолёты двигаются плавно, резко не маневрируют. В танках же условия не те, маркер очень подвижен (дёрганный), в зависимости от манёвров танка-цели. Хотя иногда помогает. :)

Short link

Думаю, речь идёт о маркере, указывающем, куда необходимо стрелять в текцщий момент, чтобы попасть по движущейся цели. Типа того, что есть в "самолётах".

Но самолёты двигаются плавно, резко не маневрируют. В танках же условия не те, маркер очень подвижен (дёрганный), в зависимости от манёвров танка-цели. Хотя иногда помогает. :)

Tanks aren't moving that abruptly neither but much more than planes.

Idea is to take for example last 10 positions / speed and ponderate them to extrapolate next position / speed and place target indicator there.

Code to find right position isn't that hard to do, I don't know how to place indicator and is required too the "distance" that AASMX is already fixing.

I understand it, and i have tried to call object creation in battle. Game crashes the same way. This shows, this is not a correct reason of client crashes. When i wrote AASMX first version, i have forgot to delete text object after battle, and it stood in hangar space, as i remember... Hangar is space too as battle map, but no physics initialized. It could be understood by reading python log (something like "loading space"). Game might not be ready while loading screen is shown.

But we both think that game crashes when C module can't find something required. Maybe transmitter module is running not in correct variable namespace. I think, sys.modules difference check between scripts run as mod and script in Orion will give a part of answer.

Note that this could be a good thing actually, for ppl rage quiting game that will now take penalties : just make a hotkey to inject GUI.Text during battle and quit game instantly :D

Edited by Yzangard

Short link

Мы же кстати обсуждали это. Вроде kharlashkin тогда тему поднимал. А если взять алгоритм от ванги, но вместо самонаведения использовать движущуюся метку, а юзер пусть сам пытается вести огонь по метке. Такая стрельба будет точнее нежели он сам будет пытаться на глаз оценить... И не_ванга и польза есть.

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link

А если взять алгоритм от ванги, но вместо самонаведения использовать движущуюся метку, а юзер пусть сам пытается вести огонь по метке.

Так я о таком моде и говорю. Правда, алгоритм от "ванги" в кавычках, но своё дело делает.

Short link

Так я о таком моде и говорю. Правда, алгоритм от "ванги" в кавычках, но своё дело делает.

Эффект стоящий или так забава?

Short link

So I'm on such a fashion and talking. However, the algorithm of "Vanga" in quotes, but the business is doing.

I already have this kind of algorythm, should not be an issue

Edited by Yzangard

Short link

Когда обновление программы с новыми плюшками ?

Не могу въехать ! Работаю с control_modes.pyc , компилирую , игра не запускается , что за дела ?

Edited by o-0-0-0

Short link

Эффект стоящий или так забава?

Чаще забава. Иногда помогает, но папкой-нагибатором точно не сделает.

Short link

Я что то не пойму , лорг даёт ошибку File "scripts/client/AreaDestructibles.py", line 956,

но в файле всего 922 строки , это значит что Орион не до конца декомпелирует скрипт ?

Short link