Korean Random
Celestro

6th sense not working in Nightly Build from 7/28/2023

I noticed 6th sense stopped working with nightly build recently...I install nightly builds daily...I think it started July 28th, but could have been the 27th.  I removed all resmods/mods related to XVM and 6th sense came back after relaunching the game.

Thanks.

python.log xvm.log

Short link

You mean you cannot hear the 6th sense sound, or see the 6th sense warning indicator? In your logs there are other mods, so I think xvm devs may not accept your report. It should be just XVM without anything else.

Anyway I checked it, and I found no issues, both with sound and indicator on the latest xvm version and previous versions as well.

Edited by Aslain
  • Upvote 1

Short link

Interesting yours works.. I didnt clarify, but the lightbulb appears I just hear no sound, even in settings->sounds, no sound is played for 6th sense, though the other two sounds work (not at my PC right now and forget what the top and bottom sound is but they work. The middle sound is 6th sense and doesnt work.

I thought I remember trying without the other mods (reticle fix and tomato.gg) but I will try again specifically without them and get back to you..  It's gotta be one of those if your nightly build works.

Thanks for your time, Aslain.

Short link

Hey, I removed all mods, loaded WOT to verify sounds work via the settings interface, and then re-installed via nightly EXE and still have no 6th sense sound (at least in the garage).

I do use a custom config, but I tested with the default config file, and still no luck.

xvm.log python.log

Short link

So, interestingly, the 6th sense sound in game is working now, but not in the settings->sound section when I click on Play.

Short link

i have had the same for years , dont know when but tried a sound mod it did not work so i got rid of it but the in game 6th sound setting stopped working after that . That was 2 computers ago

so something somewhere got bugged and it has been with this acct from then on have cleared game and re downloaded same i have 6th sound in game so i just stopped dealing with it might be good for my OCD lol fyi my other acct does not have this

Edited by xKGB_CIAx

Short link

Hey KGB--So yeah,  it appears the "Audio Settings" Test button for 6th sense does not work with XVM installed, though the 6th sense sounds works fine while playing in a battle.  Crazy that the bug has followed you over several computers and WoT re-installs!

Short link