Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
k2swirus

[WG API] problem with the activation of statistics on the XVM site

Hello

so I have a problem with the activation of statistics on the XVM site I keep getting the message:

Unfortunately, we can't provide you with XVM network services because the data of this account is not available in the game developer's API.

If you want to use XVM's network services, contact the game's technical support and ask them to return your data to the API.

So I contacted Wargaming support and got a response:

We have checked again the block on forwarding your account's API. As previously reported, the API forwarding block has been removed from our site.

If the problem with XVM is still present, you should contact the site support, because from our side the forwarding of your account's PAPI is working correctly.

If the XVM administration is unable to help you, please send us an example of the query they are using that is not working (links, screenshots).

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

so on the wargaming website I have active 

AUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
These are third-party websites authorized to access your Wargaming.net ID.
For more information on Wargaming.net OpenID and managing third-party websites, see this article.

Wargaming.net only provides third parties with a username and profile link. No other information, such as email address or password, is shared.

account.modxvm.com/July 11 2023

Short link

We need a link to the account that is experiencing the problem.

Short link