Short link
10.08.2023 в 09:39, Aslain сказал:

updated

- compatibility with WoT 1.21.1.1 and Lesta version to today's micropatch

уважаемый Друг 

я возможно пишу не туда куда надо )

но добавь пожалуйста в винтажные иконки модели с клиента леста

карачуна не хватает точно 

качаю в этой теме http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/784252-12010-alfaliss-contour-icons-j1mb091-style-03052023/

Short link
22 hours ago, Руслан cb said:

уважаемый Друг 

я возможно пишу не туда куда надо )

но добавь пожалуйста в винтажные иконки модели с клиента леста

карачуна не хватает точно 

качаю в этой теме http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/784252-12010-alfaliss-contour-icons-j1mb091-style-03052023/

You can use that icons with the anti-mirror mod, just install both mods at the same time.

• Upvote 2

Short link

updated

- compatibility with WoT 1.22.0.1
- compatibility with Tanki 1.22.0.0 micropatch

Edited by Aslain
  • Upvote 2

Short link

Hello Aslain. 1.22.1.0 client crashes with this LESTA version, as well as with other versions (which are namely updated for 1.22.1.0 client) downloaded from other WoT mod sites.

Short link
18 hours ago, Aslain said:

updated LESTA version only, for 1.22.1.0 micropatch from 20.10

Tested: proof

I have tried it with Contour Icons Mod by Patej352 (Jackhammer´s Style), Icons by BufferOverflow, Black_Spy, as well as without any icon mod and it crashed again. I believe you that it works, but I don´t know why it crashes by me, I have tried it without any other mods and it crashes.

Edited by b-man

Short link
4 hours ago, b-man said:

I have tried it with Contour Icons Mod by Patej352 (Jackhammer´s Style), Icons by BufferOverflow, Black_Spy, as well as without any icon mod and it crashed again. I believe you that it works, but I don´t know why it crashes by me, I have tried it without any other mods and it crashes.

On what game client do you use it?

• Upvote 1

Short link

On what game client do you use it?

WG client, but same happens when I use WG anti-mirroring file that I downloaded here: https://wotbaza.com/mods-wot/233-remove-mirroring-of-tank-icons-for-world-of-tanks (there are 3 versions, Lesta, WG and Wild_RNB, neither of those worked for me). With Wild_RNB version game doesn´t crash, but when you are in a match you don´t see any icons or player names.
I wanted also to ask you which tank icons do you use? They look really clean and sleek, and is there a version with latein font?

Edited by b-man

Short link
17 hours ago, b-man said:

WG client, but same happens when I use WG anti-mirroring file that I downloaded here: https://wotbaza.com/mods-wot/233-remove-mirroring-of-tank-icons-for-world-of-tanks (there are 3 versions, Lesta, WG and Wild_RNB, neither of those worked for me). With Wild_RNB version game doesn´t crash, but when you are in a match you don´t see any icons or player names.
I wanted also to ask you which tank icons do you use? They look really clean and sleek, and is there a version with latein font?

I have fixed my Anti-Mirror for WG, will be in my modpack and in thread on KR. Which my icons precisely? Could you show me pic?

updated WG version

- compatibility with WoT 1.22.1.0

Edited by Aslain
  • Upvote 3

Short link
8 hours ago, Aslain said:

I have fixed my Anti-Mirror for WG, will be in my modpack and in thread on KR. Which my icons precisely? Could you show me pic?

updated WG version

- compatibility with WoT 1.22.1.0

God bless you for releasing updated WG version, it works!

As for the icons that I asked you, I saw some nice icons on your screenshot (where you proved that Lesta version works). I suppose those are the icons that you use. Would appreciate if you say which icons are that, and eventually link me to download.

I have one more question, I hope I´m not too demanding. Do you have any links for working "auto return crew" mod and "extended mod for sixth sense bulb" (the simple version I have used earlier doesn´t work anymore: https://wotspeak.org/mods/297-uvelichenno-vremya-raboty-lampochki-perka-shestoe-chuvstvo-world-of-tanks.html ). There are other versions but they have too many other things in config which I don´t need.

Edited by b-man

Short link
7 hours ago, b-man said:

God bless you for releasing updated WG version, it works!

As for the icons that I asked you, I saw some nice icons on your screenshot (where you proved that Lesta version works). I suppose those are the icons that you use. Would appreciate if you say which icons are that, and eventually link me to download.

I have one more question, I hope I´m not too demanding. Do you have any links for working "auto return crew" mod and "extended mod for sixth sense bulb" (the simple version I have used earlier doesn´t work anymore: https://wotspeak.org/mods/297-uvelichenno-vremya-raboty-lampochki-perka-shestoe-chuvstvo-world-of-tanks.html ). There are other versions but they have too many other things in config which I don´t need.

1. It's man1aq contour icons I have them in my modpack, they are also here https://wgmods.net/647/
2. Crew Return mods there are two currently, the one in XVM which was fixed recently, and from Oldskool, both available in my modpack as well
3. Sixth sense mod is in my modpack as well, it was ported to .wotmod

• Upvote 1

Short link

1. It's man1aq contour icons I have them in my modpack, they are also here https://wgmods.net/647/
2. Crew Return mods there are two currently, the one in XVM which was fixed recently, and from Oldskool, both available in my modpack as well
3. Sixth sense mod is in my modpack as well, it was ported to .wotmod

Ok, thank you, I will try those icons and then decide if I still continue to use Patej´s icons or use these from man1aq.

I have found crew auto return mod from Oldskool on wotsite.net. However I have noticed that you have to change "enabledByDefault" in config file to "true" in order to make it work, and to not click on Oldskool in-game API because the file is then automatically reverted to "disable" and thus inactive.

I have to confirm it keeps on going back on "disabled" settings. I don´t know why. It has to be something in that wotmod file which changes config all the time. I changed the config file to "read-only" but it works just for one match.

Edited by b-man

Short link
19 hours ago, Aslain said:

updated WG version

- compatibility with WoT 1.22.1.0 micropatch from 26.10

Very good, thank you for the updates Aslain!
I have to finally confirm that Oldskool´s crew auto return mod functions for a first them after install, no matter what is in config settings. As soon as you play one match and go back to garage mod doesn´t work anymore.

Short link
13 hours ago, b-man said:

Very good, thank you for the updates Aslain!
I have to finally confirm that Oldskool´s crew auto return mod functions for a first them after install, no matter what is in config settings. As soon as you play one match and go back to garage mod doesn´t work anymore.

There was such bug in Oldskool's Crew Return but it was fixed already few days ago, you are using outdated mod.

updated WG version:

- added version with Elite levels, and without

- adjustments for various elements, and for the Grand Battles

Edited by Aslain
  • Upvote 1

Short link
On 10/27/2023 at 4:15 PM, Aslain said:

There was such bug in Oldskool's Crew Return but it was fixed already few days ago, you are using outdated mod.

Thank you on clarifying that. Do you, by any chance, have link where I can download that updated mod of him without downloading whole ProMod pack? And if there is a thread or link where this updated mod is regulary posted?
The one which could be found on wotsite.net is posted on 24.10.2023 and it doesn´t work, or rather said, has that bug.

Short link