Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Skizzme

Screen size broke

So I tried installing this mod and when I did the size of my window changed. Before i installed the mod I could use Borderless Windowed mode but on a lower resolution that my monitor. I was using it at 2560x1440 on my 3840x2160 monitor but the window was on the entire screen. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I tried uninstalling the mod and deleting my preferences.xml.

Short link

So. Before I installed the mod, I could play the game in Windowed-Borderless mode, with the resolution set to 2560x1440 while the game still taking up 100% of the space on my 4k (3840x2160) monitor. So it would basically be like playing in fullscreen with 2560x1440 as the resoultion. Now when I try to play in Windowed-Borderless mode with the resolution set to 2560x1440, it does not take up the entire screen. Yes, I know I could just play in fullscreen with 2560x1440 as the resolution, but it's a pain to switch windows.

1458164651_Screenshot(268).thumb.png.710b934b5b222e39009d869f4096964e.pngHere is a screen shot of how it is now, if it helps.

Short link