Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Rustydagger

Help: End game Stats page Cost after Resupply Gone :'(

So Basically my favite part of xvm is now missing because of the new missions box.  In the past xvm would put the Proffit/loss down the bottom where that was and id never have to click over to the details page to see it. That saved me a great deal of time when just smashing out games.

So Seeing how WG things its awesome and fun to put the same numbers on the main end game over view screen two times i was wondering it it was possibal to change them to display after cost numbers?

Any help would be much apresiated.

Short link

Thank you for not answering the yes or no question and confusing me even more.

My brain hurts :(

Edited by Rustydagger

Short link

So Basically my favite part of xvm is now missing because of the new missions box.  In the past xvm would put the Proffit/loss down the bottom where that was and id never have to click over to the details page to see it. That saved me a great deal of time when just smashing out games.

So Seeing how WG things its awesome and fun to put the same numbers on the main end game over view screen two times i was wondering it it was possibal to change them to display after cost numbers?

Any help would be much apresiated.

Thank you for not answering the yes or no question and confusing me even more.

My brain hurts :(

Are you talking about this mod? -->     http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/177899-color-messages-and-session-stats-088/

This mod works for me, it keeps track of every session. I think what Mr A. was saying is that the mod you might be thinking of is in work. Since the garage changed, XVM has to re-work code or something to get the garage XVM details working. I think they are implementing new stuff in Test #3 which is suppose to come out ASAP.

Short link

There will be net income in battle results page.
Also old box with shots / hits, assisted dmg and own dmg.

It's almost ready, will be out soon.

• Upvote 1

Short link

TwoPizza is right that is exactly what I was talking about I Miss it very much.

Right now tho Im having an issue with my config :9 I cant get any stats to work with my file but iv loaded in other files and they work I cant for the life of me work out why. :( I have attached my config.

xvm.xc

Short link

I cant get any stats to work with my file but iv loaded in other files and they work

Hey dude, I edited your file and now everything works.

The problem was on the 21 line.

xvm.xc

Short link

Hey dude, I edited your file and now everything works.

The problem was on the 21 line.

Thank You, it has many other issues As iv noticed some placements on the loading screen and tab menu are all screwy so if you thorght wtf and that i was weird thats not the case just mistakes on my part :/

Short link

Are you talking about this mod? -->     http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/177899-color-messages-and-session-stats-088/

This mod works for me, it keeps track of every session. I think what Mr A. was saying is that the mod you might be thinking of is in work. Since the garage changed, XVM has to re-work code or something to get the garage XVM details working. I think they are implementing new stuff in Test #3 which is suppose to come out ASAP.

i think he wants to know after buying back ammo and repair cost if he makes any money for that battle   is he green or red , i know wg shows this in details but use to be able to see it in the colored session stats

Short link

i think he wants to know after buying back ammo and repair cost if he makes any money for that battle   is he green or red , i know wg shows this in details but use to be able to see it in the colored session stats

I see, I didn't even realize it was gone haha... I look forward to it's return though.

Short link