Korean Random

About XVM 5.0.0 for World of Tanks 0.8.8

service record

do you mean the messages in bottom right corner? If so, check this. I may provide you with english cfg file. But it's not a part of XVM by the moment. If you mean smth else - I misunderstood :(

does the improved inteface also mean improvments for the display of the stats?

Again I suggest: if it's about player info - the further versions will add stats to that window. Now we have only test 1 with working battle interface.

Edited by sech_92
  • Upvote 1

Short link

I have the same question as CaptainBluebear, will the efficiency statistics for each vehicle be implemented in the service record again?

Short link

I need to move the mini map and other elements of the hud around as I use eyefintiy

in the old xvm config I had this

"minimap": {

"h": null,

"a": null,

"debug": false

"va": null

"x": 4575

"y": null

"ha": null

"w": null

for the mini map and similar but with different coordinates for the chat box dng panel etc

I cant get my old config file to work with this new xvm have tried renaming it to an .xc file etc but no joy

nor can I get it to work by adding this to the mini map.xc file

I cant see anywhere to put or alter the coordinates for the hud in the new xvm format  

Please help me I have been trying for 2 days to get this to work

Short link

I have the same question as CaptainBluebear, will the efficiency statistics for each vehicle be implemented in the service record again?

Yes.

Short link

do you mean the messages in bottom right corner? If so, check this. I may provide you with english cfg file. But it's not a part of XVM by the moment. If you mean smth else - I misunderstood :(

Hi sech,

this is what i'm looking for actually ! can you send me a English version of it please ?

much appreciated !

Short link

Please can someone help me

I need to move things around on the hud, the minimap chat box damage panel etc, it was really easy on the last xvm but I cant figure it out for this new one and im into day 3 of trying please someone help me

Short link

Is it correct?
it's not, if U mean player panels, tab or loading screen. Check if Ur clanicon folder name coincides with the one in latest builds. There was a fix with folder renaming (r2592)

Short link

XVM 5.0.0 doesn't work for me.

I've tried either using my old customized xvm.xc file from 4.1.1 as well as renamed xvm.xc. sample.

It works only if I use WOT launcher so I can have all mods but not stats.

If I launch the game by xvm-stat launcher I haven't any markers over tanks, only the word "loading...".  

Edited by Charlie

Short link

@Charlie, you should delete xvm-stat and never use it in future.

To turn on statistics in your config go to xvmeditor and mark checkbox "Enable player statistics (global switch)".

Short link

@Charlie, you should delete xvm-stat and never use it in future.

To turn on statistics in your config go to xvmeditor and mark checkbox "Enable player statistics (global switch)".

Ok, but have I either to delete xvm-stat.config file and uninstall Dokan too?

Short link

Just a minor problem with test2 (released version, i.e. 2604), which might not be so visible compared to absence of xvm in hangar: Time in battle loading just flashes there for ~half of second and then disappears, I think it disappears when stats are loaded, but I am not sure with this. I use clock format H:i:s and have chance to win while loading enabled. Note: I use many other mods, too, but they should not interfere with loading screen.

I have also 3 ideas for future xvm development.

1. I prefer WN over efficiency, there is formatted version of {{eff}}, {{eff:4}}, but there is no {{wn:4}} which prevents me from using it in loading and tab.
  2. In chance to win text, there is not translated "exp" text, which could be translated only by edititng .swf files, so all the l10n kind of lose it's meaning. Also, I don't think it is experimental anymore, it works great and could be renamed to something like "current".
  3. XVM successfully disables contour icon mirroring on players panel, loading and tab, but not in hangar (on crew members) and in team training window (window where players get assigned to teams)

Thank you

Edited by RuinerCZ

Short link

@Charlie, yes, you can uninstall it too. It is no longer needed.

Ok thx.

One more question: I made change you suggested and now stats work but win chance in pre-battle tab.

What about that?

Short link

Hello my friends.

Development of XVM 5.0.0 for World of Tanks 0.8.8 is well underway and it will soon appear on the download page (official xvm website).

It should be noted, the new version of XVM does not need Dokan, .NET Framework and XVM-stat.exe. You can just download, install and play.

If anyone has questions about XVM 5.0.0 for WoT 0.8.8 please feel free to ask here.

Hello I used a test file for xVM version 0.8.8. accordance with the instructions without xVM stat exe. But there's a problem. All statistics to reload but it lags terribly when logging into the game in the garage, slowly I can not choose or tank with which I want to go and before I get into battle so it takes too long to load and treats it as if I have a poor response to the server and xVM without doing it I tried several times to delete and re-upload and behaves just as I was going to announce that there will be something wrong in the config because some mod like to get a kick and I'd hate to have to say goodbye to him and I wanted to help the development of this mode, at least this one about the behavior mode in the game thanks Petkup

Edited by Petkup

Short link